• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EA, We need to talk about Porsche

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eSEA One, Feb 10, 2015.

1. YES

2. NO

3. No! But strengthen a brand that you are already passionate about

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. eSEA One

eSEA One
    eSEA One

Ratings:
    +207
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. eSEA One

eSEA One
    eSEA One

Ratings:
    +207
    My affiliation to the Audi brand started when I was a kid when my father bought one and the heyday of the Audi Sport Quattro rally car. I always tend to chose Audis if available in my sims first over other brands.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  3. Yuri

Yuri
    VELES LMP1 #21 Premium

Ratings:
    +510
    I've mostly disliked BMW cars, but after I got my fanatec clubsport with the BMW gt2 rim and saw the BMW Z4 GT3 in real life (yes, a bit cheating for this topic) I started picking them more in sims too. Now 75% of the time I'm driving GT cars I'm in a beamer and DTM for me is only one option :p
    Even better, I'm looking for a car now and I'm probably going for a BMW 320 coupe after liking them more and more in the game :D

4. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +44
    Alright, EA, I got your kids and your pet dog. If you want to see them alive again, you will have to give up that Porsche license :mad:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    • Haha Haha x 1