1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DW-12 Indy setups

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Setups' started by dradecki, May 17, 2016.

1. Is anybody out there willing to share Indy (500 and GP) setups for the DW-12? I can't find a decent one out there, and even though I've spent 100's of laps trying I can't seem to make one that doesn't push like crazy.

2. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

It is supposed to push to the left. Basically the car is setup to turn left and you have to steer it to go straight. Default one is quite decent, the only changes being camber and some wings, but that also depends on track temperature.

3. Yes. I'm playing with keyboard until mid june (i'll buy a decent wheel) And it's really difficult to control the car with keyboard. Do you know how i can take out that steer to left? i mean, leave the car completely straight, i don't know if there's like a new setup or what, thanks.

4. Sherwin van der Sloot

Sherwin van der Sloot
    RDIWS - SimTech Motorsport #11 Premium Member

If you want your car to stop pushing to one side (in this case, left), make sure you make your setup to be "symmetrical" and at least make sure you have the same camber setting on both front, and both rear tires.