Duplicate Fanatec Wheelbase Profile: Why?

When we connected the DD2 to the PC the Fanatec driver program showed duplicate DD2 wheelbases. It also did this when we had a CSL Elite. Any idea why and what can be done to resolve it please?

DD1.jpg

Upvote 0
It just does it - Needs to appear as two devices to cater for all the inputs/buttons.
Ok, thanks for that. Reason I ask is I can’t get Euro Truck simulator to recognise the sequential shifter. I sent SCS over the game logs and this was their response:

The log file shows that you have PSL Sequential device and two Fanatec Podum Wheel DD2 bases. Did you try setting up devices directly via the Options > Controls menu directly? The input wizard inside the game has a pretty limited functionality to more unusual devices.

Please note that game will only with Direct Input or Xinput devices - we unforunately do not support any other vendor specific SDKs. Compatible devices will usually appear in the Game Controllers menu in Windows.

Upvote 0
I think the prosim shifter (if thats what it is) may just not be recognised by the game, sadly.

If it appears in the USB game controllers window it should work though.

Certainly tho the wheel isn't the issue there...

Upvote 0
I think the prosim shifter (if thats what it is) may just not be recognised by the game, sadly.

If it appears in the USB game controllers window it should work though.

Certainly tho the wheel isn't the issue there...
It may be the case. It uses the same USB interface as the HE Pros though, it’s nothing exotic!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 85 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Forum trophies