• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Duck Commander 250 March 31st 8pmEST

Discussion in 'Xbox One | NASCAR Friday Night Heat Series' started by Michael Watts, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Duck Commander 250
    Texas Motor Speedway
    March 31st *8pm EST 2017
    [​IMG]

Practice 4%
    Qualifying 3%
    Race 50%
    Sim Physics
    Custom Setups
    CAUTION SPEED 55mph.

**Cautions will be either 3 cars or more involved or Cars stopped on Track**
    If you are involved in a caution and lap down you will not be able to get lap back.
    If you are multiple laps down you can only get ONE (1) lap back per caution period.
    No Cautions will be thrown with 4 laps to go.

1. Michael Watts, Stanley Toyota Camry #19
    2.Robert Waddell, Motorcraft Ford Fusion #21
    3.Bob Warren, Menards Chevy SS #27
    4. Lucas Gortman, Dollar General Toyota Camry #20
    5. Shawn Gortman, Denver Mattress Toyota Camry #78
    6. Colin Pappas, Smithfield Ford Fusion #43

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +3,006
    Robert Waddell, Motorcraft Ford #21

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lucas Gortman

Lucas Gortman

Ratings:
    +67
    Lucas Gortman Dollar General #20
    Shawn Gortman Denver Mattress #78
    Are in for this one. What's everyone been running? I've gotten down to a 28.460

• Like Like x 2
  4. omracer

omracer

Ratings:
    +18
    28.684 for me Taco

Bob Warren #27 is in.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob

Rob

Ratings:
    +3,006
    Have not been on the track yet. Can we run Martinsville again? lol.

• Haha Haha x 3
  6. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,075
    My best is only a 28.7 running consistent 28.9-29.0's (Not an Internet Setup)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Colin Pappas

Colin Pappas

Ratings:
    +20
    Maybe for the #43 Smithfield Ford Fusion... I'll know for sure tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. omracer

omracer

Ratings:
    +18
    Ya , I got to think consistent low 29's are good lap times with a high 28 thrown in would be good .. Keeping the pace is the hard part.. I'll go back to Martinsville with Rob but Bristol is the baddest..

• Like Like x 2
  9. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,075
    You better be here! :O_o:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rob

Rob

Ratings:
    +3,006
    I'll be driving back from out of town, so I'm 50/50, but hope to get back in time.

11. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Just think.. you have to half throttle it on the Interstate, to going Full throttle Racing at Texas..!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Colin Pappas

Colin Pappas

Ratings:
    +20
    I should be able to race. Movers aren't taking the TV or the Xbox till Monday.

Colin Pappas #43 Smithfield Ford Fusion will be racing in the final race for the next 2 months.

Should be back by May 19ish for the Coca Cola 300 lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. omracer

omracer

Ratings:
    +18
    #27 Peak/ Menard is questionable due to wheel failure immediately after the new XOne update.. No button functions and not recognized by computer when connected... I'm searching for solution.. Contacted Fanatec support but that could take a while.. Controller works fine but it's just not the same.. Bummer!!!!!

• Sad Sad x 1
  14. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,075
    I haven't even downloaded the new update yet. Have you tried a Hard Restart Bob?

15. Rob

Rob

Ratings:
    +3,006
    The update takes forever. You can now speak to your xbox with your mic, via Cortina, and you can broadcast your games with a button push via Beam. I'm still going to Twitch, since you can't upload to You Tube via Beam. But you can say "hey Cortina, open F1 2016" and it will. Big whoop. You can tell it to record clips too, so I guess if you don't twitch that's cool.

I'm 100% now. I'm going to be slow as usual, though, since I'm concentrating on career and following the season. I'll try the Knee Pit setup for Texas.

16. omracer

omracer

Ratings:
    +18
    Ya Mike , I have tried everything I can think of. My laptop connected to the wheel property page says test failed , no connection detected and I am wondering if maybe it could be a firmware update... Fanatec drivers and firmware are a combo type deal.. I have a message in to tech but that could take a while and what I had worked so well I am leery about messing with it... I ain't no computer wiz so It takes a while for me to figure it out.. The wheel is not communicating with the X-Box either by a coincidental electronic failure or the driver /firmware issue that I suspect. I will keep you posted. I might try uninstalling the old driver and install a updated one but I get a bit nervous with that stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Well you can always do like I did and get you a backup wheel for just such occasions. You can get a Thrustmaster Spider at most GameStop's for less than $100. There's no FFB just a bungi cord for resistance and no electronics to fail. I had to use one for about a month while mine was being replaced/repaired

18. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Found the issue with my wheel at Martinsville. After watching my twitch feed, contact between me and the 78 around the 1:10 min mark. I wasn't able to even get over 120 mph on the straight-away. I think the FFB jolt to the wheel caused my wheel not to function properly. Then resetting the wheel I lost connection to the game. :(

19. Colin Pappas

Colin Pappas

Ratings:
    +20
    I've got a feeling that I'm gonna be a back marker this race. The car is very stable, but not that fast, I'm getting around 29.0xx to 29.1xx consistently. Just feels very slow, even with running up against the wall.

What is everyone running?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Michael Watts

Michael Watts

Ratings:
    +1,075
    I'm in that same range consistently

• Like Like x 1