DTM14 is out.

I just finished (prematurely) a race in DTM14. It's pretty good. The pit stop is not explained all that well. I got totally confused the first time I went to the pits, but what ended my race ahead of time was that I was following a group of cars and they all entered the pits in the next to last lap available. All except one.

I chased that sucker down the front straight while at the same time I looked at my button box to activate the pit menu. Suddenly, I am up in the air and rolling. I had no idea what happened, so I hot replay and it's pretty clear:

The car in front, did not enter the pits, but it thought it did. Right around the beginning of the pits slow zone hit the brakes and I plowed right into it.

So it looks like there are still a few bugs. But it is definitely an improvement. The pit stop was a bit confusing, as I mentioned, but I should figure that out quickly.

Edit: another thing: I just noticed you can choose Prime and Option tires, but only in race. In practice there doesn't seem to be a way to choose your tires, so you can never practice with the options. Only the prime. Hopefully they will fix that soon.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years