AC DTM @ Zandvoort - Tuesday 4th April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey, sign me out ... dont wanna sit here waiting if i can possible race and with VR my setting up process takes longer anyway, so gl everyone!

I have to sign out :(, I have a pain who came back from an old injury in the hand more than usual. I can't really shift without pain and I prefer not to force.

Tomi Manninen, I Should of left you more space there mate. Very sorry. Not the best way to end a race so sorry it happened :geek:

I did however wait for you but you decided to abort, and you could of finished in the same position.

Last edited:
Thanks all guys for the race.
I started very bad from pole having a lot of rear wheels spin and got burned by Geoff and Yohann. Then as Yohann went wide at Scheivlak I took the 2nd position and there I remained until the end following Geoff who drove very fast and consistently.
Very fun driving, especially at the end with worn tyres :p
Next week event is already up, we will go in the house of the DTM, at Nürburgring Sprint for some very close and tight racing.
Signs up are open, reserve your slot.

Tomi Manninen, I Should of left you more space there mate. Very sorry. But If you look closely at the replay you turned into me. Not the best way to end a race so sorry it happened :geek:

I did however wait for you but you decided to abort, and you could of finished in the same position.
Previous corner was also pretty dangerous move when you suddenly turn at me when I'm already coming to your side but never mind. :poop: happen and let's just try to be more carefull next time.

I just wanna have some fun for a change and not take it so seriously this whole racing thing. And that's why I came here from league racing. So it might be that I have still my league attitude mode on:D I'll try to shut it down when I race here and just handle those little mistakes as racing accidents.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%