1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM @ Valencia 07-Tuesday March 23rd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 18, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Mod: DTM 2007

Track: Valencia 07
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45GMT (Wednesday)
    Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List
    1. William Nowell
    2. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Aleksey Bagatyrev (maybe)
  3. DTM machines on the very familiar and always fun Valencia 07 circuit! In this series, you may only race the Mercedes Benz or the Audi...........no extreme touring cars even though they appear in the game menu.

I hope you enjoy the event!
  4. Sign me up.
  5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

sign me down ,up,whatever wanna race :tongue:
  6. YEah man thats the attitude! lets race something! anything!
  7. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

i will race enything ..at eny hour. i'm not the fastest but love it!the thrill ,concentration.....love u guys(i'm not gay)
  8. We need more racers! This is a great car/track combo. Bring on the competition.
  9. indeed
    Eric sign me up as maybe please
  10. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

only 3 drivers?that suck...the race is gone be held?i'm sory but if only 3...i;m not in.espacialy when i have to wake up at 4am :(
    hope in next couple of hours will come some drivers
  11. Yeah I hope so as well Caramidaru. What's the deal, do people not like the DTM cars?
  12. Might just be the day of the week. It has not been the best day yet regardless of car class.
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i agree with Eric, maybe Tuesday is a bad day to race. btw the server is up
  14. Ok I'm gone to take a shower, and will be on for practice shortly, but it is not too late for other drivers to join. SIGN UP, LETS HAVE SOME FUN.
  15. Ok so Brain Brewer and I waited around till about 10:10 in the server but no one else showed up. Pitty as I was ready to race, it's all good though. I hope Thrusday night FM race doesn't go like this, I am really looking forward to Laguna. Oh well good night all.