AC DTM @ Spa - Tuesday 28th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would like to take part but, as absolutely rookie, I suppose this is not the race for me.
Correct? I wouldn't like to be a problem for other drivers.
Im now close to my competing in my 3rd race tomorrow and i had the same thoughts about signing up. Im so glad i did as there is a great bunch of guys who race and also give great advice about setups etc. I dont usually say much on teamspeak except a few choice words about my driving, but get signed up mate its such good fun and will improve your driving in time.

Sorry to act dumb but how do mandatory pit stops work in assetto corsa. I've been using pitconfig but cant get my head round the new one released with the latest update.
You can create 3 different preset pit strategies in the setup menu, in this way you just need to select one of the three with a D-pad or the arrow keys of the keyboard before entering the pits. Always with a D-pad or the arrow keys of the keyboard, you can make changes on the fly to the pit strategies.
You can also do some tests during off line practice sessions, but in case I'll explain better tomorrow on Teamspeak.

You can create 3 different preset pit strategies in the setup menu, in this way you just need to select one of the three with a D-pad or the arrow keys of the keyboard before entering the pits. Always with a D-pad or the arrow keys of the keyboard, you can make changes on the fly to the pit strategies.
You can also do some tests during off line practice sessions, but in case I'll explain better tomorrow on Teamspeak.
Thanks Giuseppe ill have a little try with it before the race tomorrow. Not got much time after finishing work now as the race has been brought forward.:(

For the drivers in the reserve list
If at 18.40 GMT (5 mins before qually ends) you'll see any free slot in the server, you are entitled to take it and join the race.

Sorry, but I decided to call it a day. Just like the last Spa event I entered a few weeks ago, people were totally abusing the track limits in order to get the speed advantage required to overtake. Really sucks all the fun out of it because aside from cheating yourself, what can you do? Think I'll avoid Spa from now on, which is shame given that it's one of my favourite tracks.

Managed to get the last spot on the server and had a blast! :thumbsup:

Sorry to Manuele for the bump at the 23 minute mark but your ping was rather high, your car was moving around the track so it was unavoidable.

Also I saved the replay but I can only watch the last 2 minutes. Is that normal?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back