1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM: Robert Kubica testing for Mercedes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 3
  2. oh DTM would be nice for him, but still would love to see this guy back in F1 beside Kimi :)
  3. As my compatriot I have to say that I'm proud of Kubica's will to return to motorsport.

It's a great shame that Robert had this terrible crash as Poland don't have such a great motorsport tradition like Italians, Germans and Brits and probably we will have to wait another half of century for such a talented Polish driver.

In my opion he had potential to be F1 champion. Maybe he will be DTM or WRC champion instead? :D
  4. I'd prefer to see him in DTM because he's less likely to injure himself again there :p
  5. He's going to Dakar in 2014.

Now seriously, with his talent he could probably race anything, if his arm allows him.
  6. Our hero :)
  7. Robert has an awesome gift from the big guy upstairs.
    such a down to earth guy who would drive the wheels off anything he gets into.
    would love to see him in DTM or V8 Supercars I see Mercedes are entering this year but cant find any pictures on the net of the car hmmmmmm
  8. Good stuff! Kubica's accident was huge loss for, not only for himself, but for F1 and the whole motorsports. I wish all the best to him and great to see his getting back to the sports bigtime.
  9. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

The DTM or maybe WTCC with Citroen in 2014 is the best way for Robert.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That would be a great couple to have as one Citroen WTCC team. Sebastien Loeb and Robert Kubica.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Definitelly!
  12. shame we do not have pay drivers...
  13. Τhat is better (safer) for him. Also is going to make a di Resta (come to F1 through DTM)?
  14. Maybe he should try Saxo Cup or something, I'm not the biggest Kubica fan and I don't miss him mutch.
  15. Saxo cup? Dumbass, sent there Bleekemolen or Verstappen. You are talking about one of the best drivers in history .
  16. Best drivers in history? 1 win and 1 pole in 2008.
  17. Got not time to talk with somebody who critisizes such a talent, open your eyes stop typing.