AC DTM @ Red Bull Ring - Tuesday 14th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
dtm-rd-jpg.84377

The golden era of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft lives again in the Assetto Corsa Racing Club

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. Or directly upgrade your account via one of the membership plans below.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU DTM
Cars: Alfa Romeo 155, BMW M3 E30, Mercedes-Benz 190
Track: Red Bull Ring National

Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (40 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Glaurung (BMW)
  2. Ruben De Wulf (Mercedes)
  3. Gasper Grebenc (Mercedes)
  4. Jack Hintz (BMW)
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoroughly enjoyed that race!
Had I not been 100% the entire race you would have definitely flown past me with my super-worn tyres..
How did you managed to claw back so fast after your spin early on?

Thoroughly enjoyed that race!
Had I not been 100% the entire race you would have definitely flown past me with my super-worn tyres..
How did you managed to claw back so fast after your spin early on?
The more the tyres are worn, the more is important to not overdrive them to get consistent lap times. Anyway you did a great work as well keeping the pressure until the end. :thumbsup:

Is there some sort of app that can give a full telemetry/lap time overview somewhere? would be really interesting to compare the laps :)
Yes, there is, it's called sTracker and it's a server plugin that do this trick.
Here at RD it's used only for league races, and you'll never see that for club races because RD policy on the matter is to not public lap times before or after the races in order to not discourage other drivers to join.

Yes, there is, it's called sTracker and it's a server plugin that do this trick.
Here at RD it's used only for league races, and you'll never see that for club races because RD policy on the matter is to not public lap times before or after the races in order to not discourage other drivers to join.
Thats fine, I just want it to see my own laptimes for consistency ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.6%