1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM @ Norisring June 27th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 22, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Track: Norisring

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00GMT (Monday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:00 PM EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x30 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. We kick off "German Week" with a perfect mirror event! DTM runs at the Norisring in real life and you wil too....well sort of anyway

We wil run only the AUDI or MERCEDS BENZ for this event in the spirit of the week!

Norisring is simple and short! The racing should be close and exciting! Don't miss this one time event!

And we have tossed out the "white line cut rule" for this event! you can run wall to wall and barrier to barrier!!!!! It's all open!
  3. Entry List

1. Neil Tasker
    2. driver
    3. driver
    4. driver
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. Sam Ventura (maybe)
  4. I remember watching DTM here as a kid. This little track makes for some great races. Here's a little something to get you all hyped for this event. :D

5. Yeah it's a beauty for tight aggressive racing!!!!!

So why haven't you signed up yet?:tongue:
  6. lol... 4 races a week are plenty for me. :cool: And with Fridays lottery I am actually racing on 5 nights this week. lol
  7. hell man ya can't be "a little bit pregnant" so go for the gusto and hit 7! LOL
  8. I will try to make this one. Might have to start practicing this one.
  9. Server is UP!
  10. I have to withdraw since family is still visiting tonight.

I Will be back on track MONDAY for the GT event!
  11. sign me up please i,ll have ago
  12. going to be a loley one then,lol
  13. Sorry abotu the lack of a grid Neil! We used to pull 8-10 for this car bafore summer weather hit the USA!
  14. Next week in the dunes sounds like fun.