AC DTM @ Nordschleife - Tuesday 30 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, could be that I won't make it in time, so I guess I should resign.
But also wanted to clarify: what is reserve list? do drivers in reserve list only race if anyone in entry list leaves?

Hi, could be that I won't make it in time, so I guess I should resign.
But also wanted to clarify: what is reserve list? do drivers in reserve list only race if anyone in entry list leaves?
The reserve list give you a preferential spot in case of drop off from the entry list.
When one is out from the entry list the first one in the reserve enters and so on.
Also, if at qually start (19.30 GMT) there are still free slot in the server, the drivers in the reserve list are entitled to enter and grab any free slot.

Hello, please sing me out. I am terribly sorry but due to traffic on my way home I won't make it before the start of the race.

That was tiring, but fun! Lack of grip was a challenge!

Qualified 8th, up to 6th by the start of lap 2, then into T1, someone launched right up the inside of us and took me out. Car was just not the same after that! Spun at the hairpin and got beached, sorry if I surprised anyone coming around! :confused: Then tyres wore down and it was like an ice rink.

Cherry on the cake, you ask? Ran out of fuel for the 2nd week running. ON THE PIT STRAIGHT. I wish AC gave you the option to sprint the rest of the race.

Is it my heavy foot or are the Alfa's thirsty buggers? :D

upload_2017-5-30_23-13-33.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back