rF2 DTM @ Nürburgring Sprint - Wed 11th June 2014

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Have you any T5 mods or skin packs installed? If so you have to remove them first (and also all other vmods that use the T5 mod)

I wanted to do this one especially since i have not ever raced the T5 mod yet even though i had it since forever,but never get home in time.Looks like I'm not the only one having a hard time making a race.:D

Well you guys missed nothing. :whistling:

Hum, :) YES you did! :p

Didn't know what to expected. But the cars are awesome. DRS is fun to play with. :)

I had a good start. But i was a bit careful on the brakes in T1. Forced me to go wide. Typical Nürburg start. :p So i got behind Ricardo, who defended well for a few laps. But then he started to spin in front of me., So i hit the brakes hard to avoid contact. But i forgot Dennis was right behind me. So he redesigned his audi :barefoot:. I must say the rear of the Merc is build like a tank.:whistling:

Great fun driving the car. And the time of day was b-e-a-u-t-y full. :inlove:

Going into the pit was awesome too. You had to park the car in the middle of your pit equipment. I believe the modder is going to add some pit-crew and maybe some animations. :cool:

BTW: Daiman, They should give you a 25.000 dollar penalty after what you did after the finish. :cautious:. :D

And to all the guys who were not there and ask: "what did he do?"
:p:p:p

@Miroslav Davidovic was not the only one who felt it was too hot - I decided it was time to get some fresh air in when there was an accident in front of me :D

8FB8C2P.jpg

I think for the future it might be good to switch back to 2x20min, so the field doesn't get spread out so much after the first few laps (which were really close racing :cool:)

And the time of day was b-e-a-u-t-y full. :inlove:

Yeah, it makes a big difference - wanted to tell you the setting for the Civic race but forgot about it :whistling:

@Morne Du Plooy Please leave a note before the race if you cannot make it - repeatedly not showing up can lead to a license removal :thumbsup:

My Race wasn't that good. only had about 3 laps (my 3 first laps overall with these cars) in the Qualy and Warm Up.

Had a great start and had a nice battle with @Daiman Patel and @Gijs van Elderen. Gijs, i think our cars touched as i was going off ;) had a damage on the rear right suspension after that spin. that was the time for everything to get worse:D after almost spinning in every left hander i got a connection lost 3/4 through the race.
But somehow i enjoyed the first few laps and hope that there are more chances to battle with some people in these cars ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%