AC DTM @ Mugello - Tuesday 9 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was wondering why the BMW didn't get any ballast and it shocked me to see them gaining anywhere from 0.4-0.5 sec on the back straight. I was running max downforce but that was a bit wierd.

Regardless, thanks for the race. I still need to work on my consistency as I lost it a few times. Still a solid result and tons of fun.

Yeah I want to try a different car next time, really didn't get on with the BMW at all, was understeering hard and had a nasty snapback, maybe back to the merc again next time, didn't help I needed more practice on that track too :D

That was lots of fun.
Thanks Henry for the great battle.
Screenshot_ks_mercedes_190_evo2_mugello_9-5-117-22-53-17_cr.jpg

After being knocked off the road again at start, not getting my spot back and then after some nice battles losing the car, I was totally done.

And why am I so damn slow... some of you did 2:01 in Q just wow! I feel some parts am OK. I come closer to those in front of me, But then those long corners I loose all the time gained pff.

Little bit burned out really :(

Anyway was fun while my car was on track!

Wow! That was great fun! These cars are a blast to drive, but 40 minutes of constant battling was tough! I was in VR as well, so I literally needed a shower afterwards!

Anyone else in VR?

Thanks all the guys who joined this race, for me it's always a pleasure to visit the Mugello track.
Had a pretty close fight in lap times with Geof in the very first laps, then he lost some seconds and my race has been pretty lonely until the end.
The starting procedure has been nice and clean, for what I've head on TS, and this is wonderful: congratulations to everybody.
Next week event we will go far far north, to over-rev our DTM machines under the gloomy sky of Scotland, in the Highlands track.
The event will be live live streamed by our great commentator @Joseph Wright.

One thing I would like to add, if you crash please don't just retire unless its literally a fatal crash which is kinda impossible with damage at 15%, I crash all the time along with Arcon :D but when people retire because they have come off track it just means there's less and less people at the back to battle with

Big fan of Mugello, and tonights race didn't disappoint. Only downer was I spent too long driving round on my lonesome. As Paul pee'd off into the distance, I was kinda hoping you guys battling in front would slow it up a little:)
Have to admit seeing you drop that 2.01 Giuseppe early in the race, I was thinking.. man... how! Well done.

Into the unknown next week.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing