AC DTM @ Mugello - Tuesday 9 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up for tomorrow race:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU DTM

Here the instructions for the rolling start procedure:
upload_2017-5-8_16-37-41.png

1. We will regroup before corner 14 (Bucine)
  2. From corner 14 to the finish line we will proceed in 2 lines keeping the same distance we had on the grid (about a car distance each other) at a speed of 100 km/h.
  3. When the first car crosses the chequered line in front of the grid it's "green green green" for everybody.
For questions or further explanation I'll be on Teamspeak.

IMPORTANT: All the drivers must be connected to Teamspeak.

Hello,

i would like to drive tonight - eighter AC or AMS ... can i sign up in both races?
I'd like to prefer AC but the server is almost full within all reserves ... what's the correct behavior from my side?

thx

Server is up for tomorrow race:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU DTM

Here the instructions for the rolling start procedure:
View attachment 189861

1. We will regroup before corner 14 (Bucine)
  2. From corner 14 to the finish line we will proceed in 2 lines keeping the same distance we had on the grid (about a car distance each other) at a speed of 100 km/h.
  3. When the first car crosses the chequered line in front of the grid it's "green green green" for everybody.
For questions or further explanation I'll be on Teamspeak.

IMPORTANT: All the drivers must be connected to Teamspeak.
hi Giuseppe (@Glaurung)
Did someone say "green green green" because if you are in the last corner or far behind you didn't see that the race starts?
Plus i have to say that a rolling start in my eyes makes more problems in the back than a normal start (i have done it once). Also the Indystart was not done in DTM (only now the restart). So one question (and i ask really only for knowing the arguments) why did we do this?
thx for answering
hape

Last edited:
Very sorry for the late notice, but unfortunately i HAVE to withdraw from the race, as my computer is not functioning correctly and can NOT run Assetto Corsa... :mad::mad:

A reserve driver may take my place.:cry:

Hi Giuseppe

Apologies but it's doubtful I will be able to make tonight so I would rather give my spot to a reserve driver at this time!

Simon

I'm sorry, I have to withdraw from this one!

I have to sign out, sry

sign me out.

I will not race today :( pls remove me from the entry list.

Very sorry for the late notice, but unfortunately i HAVE to withdraw from the race, as my computer is not functioning correctly and can NOT run Assetto Corsa... :mad::mad:

A reserve driver may take my place.:cry:
Thanks you all for the notice.

Hello,

i would like to drive tonight - eighter AC or AMS ... can i sign up in both races?
I'd like to prefer AC but the server is almost full within all reserves ... what's the correct behavior from my side?

thx
You are in 1st place of the reserve list.
In case of other drops off you'll jump in the entry list.
In any case, if at 19.30 GMT (qually start) you will see any free slot in the server you can take it and join the server.
hi Giuseppe (@Glaurung)
Did someone say "green green green" because if you are in the last corner or far behind you didn't see that the race starts?
In real races no one gives the "green green green", but it's the first car that can accelerate beyond a line.
In our races as the first car crosses the finish lines, the driver gives the "green green green" and you hear it via Teamspeak. However in Mugello this happens when all the car are in the start/finish straight.
Plus i have to say that a rolling start in my eyes makes more problems in the back than a normal start (i have done it once). Also the Indystart was not done in DTM (only now the restart). So one question (and i ask really only for knowing the arguments) why did we do this?
We do this because it's the way they actually started (see this) and because it's safer as the cars approach T1 with more car to car distance.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%