AC DTM @ Monza (Live Stream) - Tuesday 02 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hate to do it boys but I'm gonna have to bow out. Had some other things pop up. Hope to see some of you Friday in the mighty Mazda's!

@Glaurung was going to reply this morning :) BMW seemed ok when I tried it but if it's too late to change I'll just stay with Mercedes to not mess you around

Link with the results!
http://simresults.net/170502-j1p

For me was enough good to finish the race but I had the chance to overtake @Eddy_J1 .
As usual in the last round my pedals decided spontanously to flow away and going somewhere else, I think they hate me.
As a result I lost everything! :laugh:

@Paul Glover, my friend, is the second time that you give up due to ping.
Please give me your address and I will send you a nice LAN cable! :barefoot:

Last edited:
Yeah close one near the end Claudio, I did wonder why you slowed all of a sudden, thought someone cut your throttle :D

@Paul Glover We did identical PBs to the thousandth of a second :O

Edward Januszewski ks_mercedes_190_evo2 02:04.9520
Paul Glover ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6 02:04.9520

Yeah close one near the end Claudio, I did wonder why you slowed all of a sudden, thought someone cut your throttle :D

Exactly, my pedals flown away and I lost the clutch!
:mad::confused::laugh:
I will find a way to fix them. During the race I needed to break and, at the same time, pull the pedals closer to me; really a nightmare.
Then I was trying to fill again the gap and a nice pop-up appeared and I lost the control on the last corner.
Windows wanted friendly inform me that I have received a mail, thanks Bill Gates.
I have a race in the race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back