DTM mod problem

Maybe I didn't search it quite extensively, but I haven't found anyone with fvr dtm mod issues.

I've tried it in Race On, and I can drive (qually and time attack) audis and mercedes, but the game crashes with any of the other cars.

Help appreciated.

Maybe I didn't search it quite extensively, but I haven't found anyone with fvr dtm mod issues.

I've tried it in Race On, and I can drive (qually and time attack) audis and mercedes, but the game crashes with any of the other cars.

Help appreciated.

Online (Steam) install or Offline?

Do you have GTR Evolution?

I've got STCC and Race On. Offline.

But no Evo. However, mods like the porsche supercup, which can be found in the evo department, for example, work.

I don't really understand how to work around these issues... but if the audis and mercedes are fine, the others should be too I guess.

PS.: I absolutely love the Audis and the Mercedes.

I've got STCC and Race On. Offline.

But no Evo. However, mods like the porsche supercup, which can be found in the evo department, for example, work.

I don't really understand how to work around these issues... but if the audis and mercedes are fine, the others should be too I guess.

PS.: I absolutely love the Audis and the Mercedes.

there in lies the problem, the Alfa, BMW, Chev and Seat require GTR Evo as I used the WTCC Extreme 3D models. But, it is not ok for me to redistribute the files that came with GTR Evo.

• Michel Salvador

gunthar any news about DTM 2009 MOD comign up?
I really like the 2007 dtm mod when i start playing EVO

found a bug or two as we use the DTM cars lately in the club again i found out that:
- A. the front lights arer not noticeable in the mirror and in the replays
- B. the brakinglights are not realy to see even if you are realy close up the tail of someone (both Audi &Merc '07, '08)
- C. in replays if the virtual mirror is on you can see the tyers, rear wing, and rear lights

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 165 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.4%