• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

DTM mod problem

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Rui Duarte, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Rui Duarte

Rui Duarte

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe I didn't search it quite extensively, but I haven't found anyone with fvr dtm mod issues.

I've tried it in Race On, and I can drive (qually and time attack) audis and mercedes, but the game crashes with any of the other cars.

Help appreciated.

2. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    Online (Steam) install or Offline?

Do you have GTR Evolution?

3. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    PS. I made the Mod :dance2:

4. Rui Duarte

Rui Duarte

Ratings:
    +3
    I've got STCC and Race On. Offline.

But no Evo. However, mods like the porsche supercup, which can be found in the evo department, for example, work.

I don't really understand how to work around these issues... but if the audis and mercedes are fine, the others should be too I guess.

PS.: I absolutely love the Audis and the Mercedes.

5. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    there in lies the problem, the Alfa, BMW, Chev and Seat require GTR Evo as I used the WTCC Extreme 3D models. But, it is not ok for me to redistribute the files that came with GTR Evo.

6. Rui Duarte

Rui Duarte

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh. Ok. Sure, it's for the best.

Thank you still.

7. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    you could just delete the folders within the dtm folder for those cars so you don't get them listed etc ingame...

8. Michel Salvador

Michel Salvador

Ratings:
    +0
    gunthar any news about DTM 2009 MOD comign up?
    I really like the 2007 dtm mod when i start playing EVO

9. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    I'm waiting on the new cockpits...

10. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    found a bug or two as we use the DTM cars lately in the club again i found out that:
    - A. the front lights arer not noticeable in the mirror and in the replays
    - B. the brakinglights are not realy to see even if you are realy close up the tail of someone (both Audi &Merc '07, '08)
    - C. in replays if the virtual mirror is on you can see the tyers, rear wing, and rear lights