AC DTM @ Highlands (Live Stream) - Tuesday 16 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
upload_2017-5-16_22-46-7.png

Average race, shame about someone divebombing turn 2 and didn't appear to stop, luckily i avoided it, feel sorry for the one's who were involved, then a few lap in someone decided to pull out onto the racing line along the fastest part of the track whilst i was doing 120+ then spins out in front of me 1 turn later causing me to crash into them and they just drive off, is this fair? Who knows, but it almost made me quit,
however I'm glad I didn't since I managed to make a few places back and it gave me some practice trying to chase people down.

Bring on the next one.:thumbsup:

Nice fight Giuseppe! I think we gave the audiance some good action. Sorry for the bumb though. Too bad you spun out. I would have loved to fight you till the end. I'm still glad I saved 2nd because I had to lift and coast the last 3 laps. Good race guys.

Really a tough race for me, this track is pretty hard to grasp and find the best line in the corners.
The first part of the race was fun with Ronnie pushing behind me, then I forgot to downshift in a left hand corner, entered too fast and hit the barrier losing 2nd place.
Subsequent spins and tireness caused my slide in 5th eventually.
Overall a funny driving experience in a great track, always struggling with the rear of the bimmer :p particularly in the section on cobbles.
Next tuesday we're going to race in a much easier track, our beloved DTM will indeed rush the Red Bull Ring National layout.

Great racing once again. Forgot to press the button to go on the grid, so instead of P4, I started last. Huge fight to settle for P6 at the end, so I'm satisfied. Huge surprise as I was not expecting this track to be enjoyable, and for my first race with the M3 I'm impressed by its character and speed.

Looking forward to the next one. :)

Awfully bad.
Hadn't done a lap on the track, until I jumped on before practice. When you said highlands, I hadn't taken the 'drift' in to account. There's quite a difference between the two.. I spent a couple of days scratching my head my heading thinking, why are we racing here...:)
Well off the pace, there were a few places on the track where I was standing still compared to everybody else. Well done to Luka though, utter dynamite compared to everybody else.

Full names to be used in Tspeak and in game also please... just look at other and follow please..
Sorry about that. Forgot to change L.Karkkainen to Lassi Karkkainen at Tspeak.

About the race, it went like most of my races this far. First lap strong, second lap biiiig mistake, drop to the bottom, fight my way back where I started and then race was over :p
Got nice about 20min(?) battle with Jos Sterren. Usually I end up driving half of the race by myself. So I could say good race guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back