1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DTM @ Hermanos Rodriguez 88, Sunday June 13th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 7, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USDTM

Track: Hermanos Rodriguez 88
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00GMT (Monday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:00 PM EST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. The infamous Mexico City GP course names after the Rodriguez Brothers is beyond demanding. Once you get in to the esses they just never end! Get out there early and practice or smash your keyboard by lap 2 of Race 1!

3. Entry list:

1. Eric Dennis
    2. William Nowell
    3. Brendan Crosby
    4. eric Nelson
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
    16. driver

4. I will be there!! LET'S GET IT ON!!!

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Eric the event is Sunday or June 11th cause it can't be Sunday June 11th since my birthday is Thursday June 10th :wink:

6. LOL oh boy how embarrasing! At least it was on the right day in the main RD calendar! LOL B+ for me on execution............

7. Happy early BD Yves, my wifes BD is that same day. Atleast I don't have to buy you a gift to party. :party:. By the way I'm in.

8. Happy Birthday, Yves. You don't race like you're that old. ;) Hope you have a good one.

Jim

9. I'm up for it

10. That was Eric D. that signed up, I'm going to skip this week and concentrate on the Monday-Tuesday races.

11. Hey guys I'm not going to be around tonight, going to Plaza Azteca for some mexican food tonight with the wife and no kids:wink:. Good luck all, I"ll catch up with you guys Monday for the GT races.

12. server is up

13. thanks Chris!

William, enjoy!

14. I would love to race here. Do you need to use team speak

15. Nope! But it helps even if you don't have a mic you can still here a guy if he calls out to you about something on track during the race.

All you need is the will to have fun! OH and the right car loaded in the game and the right trck too.........

16. Looks like you could use a fifth.... go ahead and sign me up - thanks

17. Cool NUKE!