1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DTM E versus RRE versus £55

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by jimortality, Sep 12, 2014.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I already have a small selection of tracks and cars for RRE so I'm looking to buy DTM with 2014 and other RRE stuff. Link me to the deals please as a lot of links in this forum no longer work. Cheers bitches :)

2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Thanks, I take it 2014 will come as download later?

3. Yes, they will probably release it in the coming months.

4. The Steam version doesn't include the season pass for the next 2014 edition, it was a promotion available in the official store that ended the 31th of March.
    http://store.dtm-experience.com/game.html

That deal was also available here at RD Store, a bit more convenient because it included also the Audi R8 GTR3 and Bathurst.

5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

To be honest, I'm not going to bother with this game as I don't like the ffb.

6. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

But after some assistance from the guys on here, I'm getting a better feeling for the game and have now purchased the adac pack. How does the feel of DTM compare to RRE?

7. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

I'm sure you can try out the DTM cars in the competitions they run, I'm sure I seen one there yesterday :unsure:. They are excellent though with the new FFB:thumbsup:

8. It's basically the same game, but there's the possibility to do the 2013 championship versus the AI (only with the adaptive setting for the moment, I'm sure that in a future update it will be like RRRE).

9. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

£20, i'm getting tempted :)

10. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

until you find out afterwards ,,you still have to buy most cars within the ADAC pack
    didnt need to do that with DTM pack.

i guess the creative team of simbin was sent off
    and the bookkeepers run the show there now

pulling these tricks to give us a bad taste
    i was under assumption they where making up to us for all the waiting of the lifeless raceroom experience hotlapping and no race/multiplayer.

but they already tricking us again

its like buying a book ,and then have to buy missing chapters afterwards

very very shady way of gaining trust again within the community

11. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

I would wait until DTM 2014 is released, see what new features they bring....

12. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Yeah I noticed some of the adac tracks were the same as DTM so how does that work? will I get a discounted version for already owning the tracks or I'm thinking its a totally seperate game and I will be charged as such.

13. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

emptybox (Matt Or) posted a nice review yesterday on YT

14. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I've got some money in my steam wallet so I should wait for a new version of DTM but fook it, I'll get it now and help with the development :)

• Like Like x 2