AC DTM @ Donington - Mon 26Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Race ban for not using TEAM Speak.... funny as real racing drivers don't have a way to talk to each other on track so i don't like using it i can't concentrate with people talking...so not fair really. How can i cancel my prem membership?

Come on Joe, I can fully understand your frustration, but it is a rule eh, a very strict rule actually and if its not policed, it would become a mockery for sure.

"Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY) = in every race post.

Can you imagine the chaos there would be, if every driver decided to ignore this rule. On many occasions the race host (staff member) has missed practice or qualifying....sometimes even both, in trying to track down drivers that are not in Teamspeak, imagine there frustration? not to mention that there race is most likely ruined.

Prem membership is exellent value, time will fly by, stay and race, you would be missed and Teamspeak is fun and for sure you will gain a wealth of knowledge from the best, not avaliable anywhere else.

I would normally jump ship to the fat Alfa in the face of such groupthink...but it sounds like a sewing machine,,,that sound for a night's racing:O_o:, nope.

Race ban for not using TEAM Speak.... funny as real racing drivers don't have a way to talk to each other on track so i don't like using it i can't concentrate with people talking...so not fair really. How can i cancel my prem membership?
It is fair 'cause we're all under the same rules. It's also used for briefing about certain urgent things and is really useful. There's also Mute all function which u can use throughout the sessions when you need to concentrate, and that gets rid of your problem.

So if i can mute it what is the need to have it on at all? Not being funny but if i cant hear anything anyway whats the difference to forgetting to put it on?
There is a deeper reason for me being banned i think...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back