DTM Championship '80s-'90s

Career DTM Championship '80s-'90s 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
spagna submitted a new resource:

DTM Championship '80s-'90s - DTM Championship '80s-'90s. Real cars and drivers. 12 races, 14 opponents.

DTM Championship '80s-'90s. Racing cars DTM seemed to me the most real and "live" from all races in Assetto Corsa and I decided to make this championship. :)

All cars and skins are real! All drivers are real! This can be easily verified in Google or here http://www.touringcarworld.de/dtm-4.html

14 opponents, 12 races, practice 20 minutes, qualifying 15 minutes, race about 20 minutes.

Cars:
BMW M3 E30 DTM
Alfa Romeo 155 TI V6
Mercedes-Benz 190E EVO II
Ford Sierra RS500 DTM...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, very nice this mod but can not use it because I can not find the following circuits:

Mills Metropark
Adelaide 1988
Suzuka 1988
Hockenheimring

solutions? :)

Thank you!

Hello, very nice this mod but can not use it because I can not find the following circuits:

Mills Metropark
Adelaide 1988
Suzuka 1988
Hockenheimring

solutions? :)

Thank you!
All references to the missing tracks and cars are given in the file "info". Did not find the file info.docx in the archive?
P.S. I sent you the links. See "Conversations".

Last edited:
I had not found the files of those circuits! Now everything is ok, I have taken from "converastions" and installed them. It all works a treat !!!
Thank you very much ... beautiful mod!

Would like anyone who reads this that this person CARES and will help in any way he can and wish I could change my review to 5 stars, because it is well deserved. He responded to my post and it took me a minute to fix the USER caused error, but he did all he could to help. Thanks again spagna.

I can't get the Vauxhall to work when I want to play the DTM season. It says 'vauxhall_cavalier_1990_btcc : Error cannot finf lods.ini for car vauxhall_cavalier_1990_btcc'

Could someone help me?

I can't get the Vauxhall to work when I want to play the DTM season. It says 'vauxhall_cavalier_1990_btcc : Error cannot finf lods.ini for car vauxhall_cavalier_1990_btcc'

Could someone help me?

Can't see the Ford in game?

"All references to the missing tracks and cars are given in the file info."

In other words, you need to download them separately elsewhere, because they're mods which cannot be hosted on RD.

The link for Zolder by Mitja Bonca no longer works, and I can't find it anywhere else.

Some of the other tracks have been updated. I'm not sure if that will cause problems.

The document is called info.docx by the way.

I’m also getting the issue of being sent back to the menu when trying to advance past qualifying, it’s a shame cos this is a really amazing race series. Really hope this hasn’t been abandoned :cry:

I am also having the same problem. The first race at Mills, practice and qualifying work fine, but game crashes back to menu when starting to load the race. Appears to do the same for each of the different cars.

The problem is that both the Sierra and Vauxhall are using an old tyre model which is causing the game to crash. If you use Content Manager go to Content, Cars and scroll down to the Sierra RS500 Group A. You can either click on Analyze or Replace Tyres. On the right hand menu that appears scroll down until you find the BMW M3 E30 Gr.A 92 Tyres. Drag them over to the Sierra side. You can drag over the Soft, Medium and Hard Tyres. Click on Save Preset and you're all done. Do the same for the Sierra DTM and RS500. Do the same for the Vauxhall Cavalier and the Championship will run fine.

Hi, this mod looks fantastic! But unfortunately I cannot load as it says it is missing 7 cars. 4 x Alfa 155v6 and 3x Mercedes 190 evo2. I cannot see the cars in content manager, though I can see the skins in the correct folder. Are you able to please help? Thanks in advance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%