1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM @ Brands Hatch '07 - Monday June 21st 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Remco de Wildt, Jun 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    Server Name:
    RaceDepartment.com DTM
    Track: Brands Hatch '07 (Default)
    Weather: Dry
    Cars: FVR DTM 07 (Audi and Mercedes only)
    Start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 20 minutes (Sever will be up during the day)
    Qualification: 10 minutes (Super Pole)
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2x 30 minutes

Notes:
    We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Monday Night Discussion Thread - > http://www.racedepartment.com/race-s...tml#post536854

2. Entry List

1. Remco de Wildt
    2. Simon Gardner
    3. Jakob de Boer
    4. Ross Balfour
    5. Wayne Douglas
    6. Uros Loncar (Maybe)
    7. Nathan Magrath
    8. Mattia Gottardi
    9. Reggie Blain
    10. Dan Allinson (Maybe)
    11. Marius Neverauskas
    12. Andrew Bridle
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -

3. Sign me up please, should be fun

4. it is fun.

so sign me up pls.

5. This is going to be a classic one ! Sign me UP !

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

MEMEMEME :D

7. Put me down for this please

8. Me too! Somebody has to stay at the back of the pack to watch over the race. :fwd:

9. me too please

10. Im in, sign me up.

@ Uros Loncar: I'll join you, should be fun :D

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

This is a brilliant combo!

Did a 1.22.9 there with about 10-15 laps practise, I love that if you make one small error, BAM your race is over! Can't wait for Monday night!

12. Sign me up please. my fav track and my fav cars

13. Sign me up please.
    Thx

14. pls sign me out.

have major game-computer problems. chassis intruded. still looking what i messed up after some changes in my computer. can enter my bios then after reboot i get message chassie intruded.

15. Could you sign me out too. Sorry im supposed to be somewhere tomorow night and i forgot all about it. :(

really obvious but sometimes the obvious ones get overlooked, have you checked the case open sensor (if youve got one) is working and have you tried disabling it within the bios

16. yep i already tried to find something into the bios, Asus, but it isnt there. And for what i know of my case there isnt a sensor.

Tried everything tonight also disambling the motherboard, but no success. So i have to look for a new one.

Think it is a bit damaged after reinstalling the motherboard when fitting a larger powersupply.

17. ok sign me thank you!!! :D

18. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

sign me up plz,

19. sign me out.. I cant make it -,-

20. please can you put me down as a maybe.

Thanks