AC DTM @ Barcelona GP - Tuesday 25 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is it a possibility to split all of the sign-ups to do two servers? Or would people rather have the 1 server with 24 people in it?
Our first target is to have 1 server with full grid.
What I can suggest is
  • check for available server slots at 19.30 GMT
  • reserve your place for the next Tuesday in good time (next week event is already up :whistling:)

Gentlemen, I'm very sad to announce that the live stream tonight it's not going to happen.
That's because I've completely forgotten to reserve a slot for the commentator. :redface:

Great race guys with a very nice rolling start :thumbsup:
I had a great battle with @DanielC in the middle of the race, but I realized too late that my Medium tyres strategy was pretty wrong :roflmao:.
Anyway, nice DTM action overall.
Next week event is up, this time it will be broadcasted, we will go in temple of speed, in the Autodromo of Monza.

Here is the replay (maximum lenght set in Assetto settings so it should have the whole qualifying and race)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4tcvth2c24bn1pb/ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6@ks_barcelona-layout_gp_20170425224125
It's not from the start, but....:p
upload_2017-4-26_0-8-5.png

Great race guys! Shame someone ruined what could be a great final part of the race. Can someone please upload replay?

Cheers! See you next time! :ninja:

A name?

Surely if your going to insult somebody, you should have the balls to name. Either that or you do as you should and take it up in private with an admin.

A name?

Surely if your going to insult somebody, you should have the balls to name. Either that or you do as you should and take it up in private with an admin.

Lool, just don't want to start a public war, as i'm an educated person, what do you pretend? The name? Watch replay! I'll make a post about it, but without names, if the guy involved wants to say something it's up to him... ;)

I got hit while under a blue flag, why I asked the question. i'm a new racer here, I was under the impression from my time here so far that this was a friendly place to be.

If an admin wants to review the incident, it will clearly show I slowed down, moved to the side of the track and got sideswiped off the track. It was my only incident in the race, so I'm not sure how that could or would constitute ruining the race for everybody, but I do have a worried anxiety that being the new guy I might not be as on the pace as people that have been doing it for years.

I have no problem with admitting when i'm in the wrong, I'll apologise to anybody.

i'm a new racer here, I was under the impression from my time here so far that this was a friendly place to be.
I have no problem with admitting when i'm in the wrong, I'll apologise to anybody.
And indeed this is a friendly place.
All the drivers are welcome, no matter their pace. We are always learning, mistakes can occur and will definitely occur, and no reason to make a drama of it.
In case of incidents we first ask to the drivers to solve the thing privately like gentlemen, instead of making public accusations in the forum.
@Rui Santos , if you want to continue, please do it via pm, you can also add me to the private conversation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back