• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

DTM `92

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by nikh, Dec 28, 2014.

1. nikh

nikh

Ratings:
    +31
    This thread is a resource for posting your favourite car/track setups, for the DTM `92 pack only.
    Just state the car and track, for example: BMW/Zolder, or Mercedes/Norisiring. Then you can either upload a screenshot of the setup, or do it the old-fashioned way and just type.

PLEASE If you can restrict replies in here ONLY to setups. No general comments.

If you have a better idea or you think this is a non-starter, please post to the thread, Posting Setups. If this proves popular, maybe the threads could be stickied. If nobody responds, they`ll just disappear anyway.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  2. maxel

maxel

Ratings:
    +41
    Mercedes 190 EVO DTM'92 @Zandvoort:
    (This is still WIP)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. shardshunt

shardshunt

Ratings:
    +43
    when are setups not wip

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. maxel

maxel

Ratings:
    +41
    When i get to a point where my driving is the problem not the setup :D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. David Plummer

David Plummer

Ratings:
    +15
    Ok here my BMW M3 Evo / Hockenheimring setup ive posted both the setup types just to be smart lol :geek:. I'd love some feed back if this helps or needs tweaking
    2014-12-30 1251 0002.jpg 2014-12-30 1252 0003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    Here's my Mustang/Hockenheim setup. it also works well on Norisring. i maxed out final drive but shortened 1st and 5th gears. it made a huge difference compared to default. if you don't like the setup, use your own but try my gears. i have done 1.44.3xx with this setup, which i thought was pretty good, but i've seen 1.43.5xx a couple of times done by others using different cars. my Norisring time is 53.2xx. 2015-01-01_00001.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  7. Phil Shillitoe

Phil Shillitoe
    Premium

Ratings:
    +131
    Is there a way of saving the setups, or am I missing something obvious?! Each time i create one in game, it goes back to default in the next race.

8. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +373
    it shouldnt , you should be left with the setup you used last time (on that track car combo) as it auto saves , yes you cant save multiple setups at present (again same car track combo)

Andi

• Like Like x 1