1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM `92

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by nikh, Dec 28, 2014.

1. This thread is a resource for posting your favourite car/track setups, for the DTM `92 pack only.
    Just state the car and track, for example: BMW/Zolder, or Mercedes/Norisiring. Then you can either upload a screenshot of the setup, or do it the old-fashioned way and just type.

PLEASE If you can restrict replies in here ONLY to setups. No general comments.

If you have a better idea or you think this is a non-starter, please post to the thread, Posting Setups. If this proves popular, maybe the threads could be stickied. If nobody responds, they`ll just disappear anyway.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  2. Mercedes 190 EVO DTM'92 @Zandvoort:
    (This is still WIP)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. when are setups not wip

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. When i get to a point where my driving is the problem not the setup :D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Ok here my BMW M3 Evo / Hockenheimring setup ive posted both the setup types just to be smart lol :geek:. I'd love some feed back if this helps or needs tweaking
    2014-12-30 1251 0002.jpg 2014-12-30 1252 0003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon
    Premium Member

Here's my Mustang/Hockenheim setup. it also works well on Norisring. i maxed out final drive but shortened 1st and 5th gears. it made a huge difference compared to default. if you don't like the setup, use your own but try my gears. i have done 1.44.3xx with this setup, which i thought was pretty good, but i've seen 1.43.5xx a couple of times done by others using different cars. my Norisring time is 53.2xx. 2015-01-01_00001.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  7. Phil Shillitoe

Phil Shillitoe
    Premium Member

Is there a way of saving the setups, or am I missing something obvious?! Each time i create one in game, it goes back to default in the next race.

8. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

it shouldnt , you should be left with the setup you used last time (on that track car combo) as it auto saves , yes you cant save multiple setups at present (again same car track combo)

Andi

• Like Like x 1