DTM 92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just did a few more onlineraces with the 92's and i'm really impressed.
The benz is awesome to drive on the limit with slight drifts, soooo much fun :roflmao:
Online is a bit rough atm with a lot of contact and unfair driving though...:thumbsdown:

Didn't expect much from this, but imo the driving feel is actually high quality.
Well done, S3S. :thumbsup:
exactly...this was the Pack i was expecting less and it ended up being my fave...unfortunately as maxel said online is a bit rough...22 drivers at norisring in get real mode is better than destruction derby 2...but I can't blame no one (apart from rammers) for this since I'm a slow driver and happened I've caused some involuntary accident... :p

I'm thinking about buying the dtm92 pack, but i'd like to know how the new buying system in the store works first. Especially when you don't have enough vrps in the account, but you do have money on steam. In the checkout it says i'm 288vrp(2.88€) short. Will it deduct this amount from my steam account if i carry out the purchase ?
Thanks

My first impressions of the DTM 92 pack are very positive. Just finished a 1/2 hour race at Zandvoort with the Adaptive AI setting and it was a blast. I raced the Mustang as it presents more of a challenge to drive (IMHO). It has lots of grunt on the straights but is not as good in braking and cornering as some of the other cars are. That's how it should be:)
The AI behaved very well with no major problems and the sound was superb. I don't know how S3 is doing it, but their sounds are so good it's almost obscene. All in all a very good pack and it only cost me about $10.60 USD.

It is amazing just how much of a difference re-color can do. Just... amazing.

NCVNRYF.jpg

Here's the vid btw

Last edited:
Hi
On the subject of Monza, in a practice session in my BMW M3 and using the 'get real' setting I often find myself being 'rear-ended' in a braking zone.
This is a old problem with some of the other platforms so should I just brake a bit later as well or is there a adjustment which I can make?

Thanks for your reply!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%