DTM 2016?

I've just launched the game to get the Tatus F4, and i've noticed that I now have a Paul Diresta's DTM 2016 car. Where has that come from.

I tryied this Mercedes competition, did a few laps around Hockenheim, and last one was pretty much perfect, but my time was 6!!! seconds behind leader!! Where is the catch in this game?
Best ever recorded is 1.29.9, mine as only 1.35.6! Where to get these 6 seconds? It surely is not only in the setup!

Your time is really good. I nearly adcanced to semifinal in DTM Spring Cup and have been 2 to 2.5 seconds to the fastest leaderboard times.
I feel the trick has to do with the locked diff. I have been closer in the 2014 cars, then I lost a bit more. It just doesn't suit me.
You will never come to those 1:30, there is a secret.

Last edited:
Your time is really good. I nearly adcanced to semifinal in DTM Spring Cup and gave been 2 to 2.5 seconds to the fastest leaderboard times.
I feel the trick has to do with the locked diff. I have been closer in the 2014 cars, then I lost a bit more. It just doesn't suit me.
You will never come to those 1:30, there is a secret.
I've managed only once to pull a 1:30. Hockenheim is the trickiest track because they use and abuse the corner exits and runoff areas sometimes to pull the lap. The GP track is lenient as hell. I think I can manage a 1.33, maybe a 1.31 if I try hard enough.

I was checking split times, and to the 1st stint I constantly loosing 0.5-0.7 seconds, even if I run very wide out of 1st turn (wide to the maximum). So where can I loose that much time? It`s virtually impossible.
btw, about the locked diff. Where is that option in the setup? I don`t have it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back