1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DTM 2013 on sale on Steam 70% off until 2nd Dec.

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Connor Caple, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Actually cheaper than buying the points and getting it off the R3E store for me.

Less than 5UKP on Steam.

vRP cost at least 6UKP per 1,000 (if you pay in €) and the DTM13 cars alone cost 1,000vRP in R3E store.

Edit2: Apparently, all I had to do to 'register' the purchase with S3 was start the game in Steam and it linked the two accounts and told S3 that I own it now - fixed. Nice and easy. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. In the US steam has DTM 13 for 7.49 $ .Once linked to your RRE acount you can buy DTM14 for 18.70 $ in the raceroom store. Because you own some content for the DTM13. So for 26.19 $ you get both and it's cheaper than just buying DTM14 on steam.

3. Is this the full version, including the offline playable game?
    I tried to purchase the disk, but 50 Euros (around USD $60.00) for shipping to the U.S.

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

dont by the disc get it in steam , and there is no offline mode in r3e/dtm2013/dtm2014

Andi

5. The disk is only an old demo with a redeem code.

6. wow false advertising then.

7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

the disc contains a demo , the demo plays ofline; after that the redeem code for the full game passes through steam but doesnt have an offline mode ...

i believe that is the scenario with the disc

Andi

8. thank you.