1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU DTM 2013 @ Norisring - Friday 7th August 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

DTM 2013.png
    The Norisring is a street circuit in Nuremberg, Germany, which is nowadays approx. 2,300 metres (1.4 mi) long, hosted round 5 of the 2013 DTM Championship and promises to offer close, competitive racing.

Friday 7th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

Please note: Mechanical damage will be on for this event.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
    RaceDepartment.com
    Cars: DTM 2013
    Track: Norisring

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
    Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
    1. Paul Jeffrey
    2. Carl Durand
    3. Oscar Hardwick
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Im in!

3. Me too been itching to get on a DTM 2013/14 race for a while now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

For those of you who wondered, this race will feature DRS so dont forget to programme a button on your wheel (activated when within 2 seconds of car in front when you cross the activation zone).
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the heads up ill be on that today in preparation for this one, but that will be later on today before the WTCC race. Need some sleep as i am still up from last night, and i am now FULL ON tired.

6. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

I am slow with these cars, too many wings everywhere, but sign me up please, I will do my best :)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@Matej Lakota excellent news (both the sign up and being slow;)).
    Added to the list sir!

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Lars Johansson

Lars Johansson
    Premium Member

love this cars but I can´t race fridaynight I¨m signing up for sunday in a M1,see that thread

• Like Like x 1
  9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

No worries @Lars Johansson, we will be running DTM 13 (and 14 when its available in the main game) each Friday night for the foreseeable future (assuming its popular enough), so plenty more chances can be had :) BTW, thanks for signing up for Multiclass Madness on Sunday, super hyped for that one!

p.s don't forget we have the Procar standalone race Saturday for a wee bit of practice before the big event ? :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. My my my @all i have a sneaky little peek for you after recording footage of my replay from DTM 2013 tuning @Norisring, and am wondering how many have put in some laps already for tuning & testing for this race.
    I hope to be on the podium tonight although i am 100% positive, no matter how it goes down this race will be immense.

For notification purposes (There Are As Follows) no lap times and absolutely no team speak conversation as this is from the replay footage and only noted so that members and other staff know in advance the rules were followed.

11. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

I could be persuaded in to driving this. Sign me up :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Do itttttt.....

Added by teh way :D

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  13. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

I'll check my schedule.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Please do, would be great to have you on board buddy....

15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

You and slow in the same sentence? I don't think so. :)

• Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Guys, I know in your eyes I will be a traitor, but until this morning I haven˙t seen neighbours have a mini endurance race with GT3 cars. I really don˙t like DTM and I promise, if you let me race there tonight, I will be with you tomorow and the day next tomorow, just let me go, please ...

I really hope, you are not angry, but sign me out, please :redface:

• Like Like x 1
  17. LoL your all good Matej i understand you being affraid i might beat you :D and done buddy your unassigned..

• Like Like x 2
  18. What About if id say Sing me UP for this one :D :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Cheers Beno, you've been added :) Please feel free to spread the love and let your friends know about this, looking to get a big grid together if possible :D
    Cheers fella!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Going to be debuting my new Fanatec Universal Hub and Momo mod.30 wheel tonight.... exciting times! :)