DTM 2013 Mod

Anyone know where i can find the DTM 2013 mod for download for AC? I'm NOT referring to the URD T5 mods, I have them. This mod i have installed, but somehow no longer works, it's missing a few key folders in it. I googled several times, checked a bunch of sites & couldn't find where to download it, maybe didn't use the right search words. Didn't see it here either. I'd appreciate it if someone knows where i can find it. Thank You !!

If there is a DTM mod besides the URD one, you probably wouldnt want to use it as I am assuming it is pure garbage based on it not appearing on any reputable sites.

The URD mod should be working though. URD does fairly well to keep their mods functional when there is a game update.

Contact URD, perhaps you dont have the latest download.

The URD mod works fine with the current version of AC. If you still have your confirmation Email you can just download it from their shop again. They usually also send out update notifications. Search your email for "T5 2013 Assetto Corsa New Update", I got that in November 2016.

If you changed email adresses maybe get in contact with URD, maybe they can help you out.

Thanks, the DTM 2013 is great in GSCE & I converted it to AMS. It's a great mod. I also have all the URD mods for rf1, AC, AMS & rf2. They all work great. Don't remember where i got the DTM 2013 for AC. I assumed it was merely converted over to AC. Thanks anyway, I'll delete it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%