DTM 2013 is on sale on steam at 70% off until December 2

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
I just bought DTM 2013 In the steam sale and it cost me less than five UK pounds. If you buy the points on the store at S3 they cost over six UK pounds per thousand even if you pay in euros.

The DTM 2013 cars alone cost 1000 points on the in game store.

Bargain!

After you have bought the game on steam you just have to start R3E and it links the two accounts so that S3 know you now own the pack

I bought DTM 2013 and tried it out last night, it seems very promising. I have a question though: when I go to Multiplayer in either DTM or R3E, I see dozens of servers all with 0 people in them. Not a single server has even one person connected. Is this a bug or is the online that much of a ghost town? This was in the evening in the Americas.
Servers used to be quite busy a few months back. When I say busy I mean four or five races going on, normally one or two with good numbers. At one point I was racing most nights (Europe) and seeing the same familiar faces. Now every time I check into DTM multiplayer not a soul is playing.

It's a shame because this game is excellent online. Because the DTM cars are quite easy to drive within the limits they make for close, competitive racing. DRS adds a tactical element. It's really a lot of fun. Hopefully the recent sales attract more players.

Ok so i need RRE then i purchase just DTM 2014 or do i have to purchase 2013 then 2014 ?
You can just purchase 2014 if you like. BUT it will actually be cheaper to buy 2013 from Steam and then 2014 from within RRE, because you get substantial discount on 2014 if you already own 2013. Plus then you'll have an extra track (Brands Hatch) and the 2013 cars as well as everything from 2014.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back