1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM 2013 is on sale on steam at 70% off until December 2

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Connor Caple, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I just bought DTM 2013 In the steam sale and it cost me less than five UK pounds. If you buy the points on the store at S3 they cost over six UK pounds per thousand even if you pay in euros.

The DTM 2013 cars alone cost 1000 points on the in game store.

After you have bought the game on steam you just have to start R3E and it links the two accounts so that S3 know you now own the pack
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. This really is an interesting deal... I'm seriously tempted. I've to make some calculations and see if it's worth it for me considering the content I own ATM.
  3. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

No calculations here. I will buy it as soon as I come home from work, even I will probably never drive 2013 cars, because I have 2014. But after latest R3E updates I like Sim ... Sector3 ... again :).
    • Like Like x 2
  4. mancSLO

Premium Member

DTM 2014 servers will be empty now i think. :ninja:
  5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I owned everything except the DTM2013 cars and Moscow Raceway and it was still cheaper for me to buy the Steam deal ;)
  6. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I thought they were already empty? :roflmao:

I'm waiting for dedicated servers before I go racing online with R3E/DTM anyway because I hate getting rammed by people who can't drive/think they are fast in public servers in EVERY race game I ever played. :rolleyes:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Got it! :thumbsup:
    Now, once everyone has done with the world-mass-purchase :D, we must find a day/hour feasible for the majority and race altogether flooding one of their server... it'll be a cArpocalypse!!
    The only tricky part will be to gather the most of us since we're spread all over the globe...
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Note that with dtm 2013 you can buy dtm 2014 for 15 euros ingame so i believe that with a cost of 20 euros you can have more than 50 euros worh of content .Great deal for those thinking to join us in R3E
    • Like Like x 3
  9. But does this include R3E, which I see is a prerequisite? Oherwise it's a bit more than that, and I would need to buy and install 2 games I don't want (R3E & DTME13) in order to get the one I want(DTM14).

So that's a bit on the high side to get basically one game - if R3E is not included, which is my question here.
  10. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

seeing as the bit of r3e you need is free (ie base package) then i dont see the issue ; you cant run an rfactor 2 car set without rfactor2 / assetto etc so .....

11. R3E is free? According to Steam it isn't, but maybe you can help me in the right direction.
  12. You cant have dtm 14 without R3E so to buy dtm 14 you need to install r3e which is free.Also dtm14 as alone add on costs 26 euros but if you use the steam sale for dtm13 plus the ingame discounts for 14 you can have 2 seasons plus their tracks for less.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. R3E is free, I'm not sure what you're looking at. Also DTM is not a separate game, it's downloadable content that you access inside of R3E.
  14. Frank

Administrator Staff Premium Member

RaceRoom Racing Experience is very much for free on Steam :-p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I have no idea either. I am some fine retard - no idea what I was looking at earlier.

Thanks very much, guys. Purchasing and downloading now. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  16. Nice to help new people join.Looking forward for an online race.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I bought DTM 2013 and tried it out last night, it seems very promising. I have a question though: when I go to Multiplayer in either DTM or R3E, I see dozens of servers all with 0 people in them. Not a single server has even one person connected. Is this a bug or is the online that much of a ghost town? This was in the evening in the Americas.
  18. Evening at the Americas is late night/midnight here in Europe so difficult. to find many racers.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

For me, the hours between 12-4pm Eastern time in the US, there's usually two races going on and back to back, some have large fields. I found that to be the sweet spot.