DTM 2013 AI skill

i am triyng to race with ai cars in dtm 2013 season. i tried various of ai skill level including adaptive.
but at every level, ai cars just hit me in the back like a tank. they don't lose their balance at all and they don't receive any penalties. i am racing with 21 ai cars so it becomes a torture.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to take into account that you might take a turn slower than they do so they just keep going full speed and hit you. It can be frustrating. But if you're getting hit it means you can/should take that turn faster. I try to use it as a learning tool and I've gotten faster around some tracks as a result, and don't get hit very often anymore.

Have you already tried with deleting the Adaptive AI file located here?
C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience \UserData\Player1\aiadaptation
With every build the AI gets modified so it'd be better to start with a clean file. Also you'll need to do practice/quali sessions in order to teach the AAI with your pace and lines. They'll eventually adapt to your driving but you need to keep your eyes open during the first laps as the cars are obviously clustered and they've limited space to manouver. Expect some contact there but all in all I think R3E AAI is the best out there (even at this current stage)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%