1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DTM 2010 @ Oschersleben - Wednesday 20th July

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Chris Butcher, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM DTM
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class: DTM 2010 (Mod here)
    Track: Oschersleben 07
    Practice: 19:00GMT
    Qualification: 19:20 GMT (10 minutes, unlimited laps)
    Warm-up: 19:30 GMT
    Race: 19:40 GMT (2 x 20 minutes)
    Password: click here

Note 1:Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Note 2: Licensed members are encouraged to share screenshots and videos from the race. We also encourage you to use Teamspeak

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]243[/signuplist]

2. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

nice :cool:

Oschersleben 06, 07 or 08?

3. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

07 - thanks for the reminder :D

4. Can someone please post mod link as I can not access the one above :(

5. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

Ahhh it worked before - try now

6. Thanks Chris Works now!!! This got the same power like v8 supercars?? Going to be my first time practicing tonight with car

7. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

The V8 cars have more power, but the DTM cars are grippier and more stable, and are quicker around most tracks.

8. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

Going to need a few more drivers for this to run methinks.

9. I doubt the low attendance is because of the DTMs, so all that's left to blame is the track. I don't think most people like Oschersleben. I know I don't.

10. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher

What's wrong with it, I don't understand lol

People are always complaining that the same tracks get used all the time - when something different is used, nobody turns up. I don't get it.

11. DTM 4L V8 + huge downforce
    V8SC 5L V8 + more weight

12. Because of all the tracks that don't usually get used, you picked the worst one. xD Someone should do an event at Dubai, maybe even the night version.

13. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

For me there is nothing wrong with the track nor the class...I will try and make it...

14. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Different tastes.
    I love Oschersleben, great technical track. In the same way I also like Dubai, which had its latest clubrace not long ago, it was just a few weeks ago with Radicals. It was a great combo in which only 5 or so turned up ;)

btw choosing a combination which happens in real-life too, in this case DTM & Oschersleben is always a good idea :D

Btw adding to the event: View attachment 2010 DTM default setup.rar

I attached default setups for all to download for the 2010 DTM.
    They are previously provided by Yves on a past clubrace, to adjust the gear-ratios which are otherwise static in this mod.

15. Where do I install track?

16. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Oschersleben 07 is a standart track in Race 07, no further installation needed.

17. I'll give it a try - RWD is not my favorite.. :eek:

18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

19. I haven't raced in over a year and I'm wondering if they released an AI update or if I'm just way off the pace, because I can't get close to the AI on 110%, where as last year it was a breeze. :confused:

Could someone please post some lap times?

20. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

DTM did 1:23's last year there regularly. The possible laptimes in the mod are very similar.

Did you buy Race On in the course of the year? I think it improved ai difficulity in general.
    Other than that, AI strenght can vary a lot in mods ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.