• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM 2008-2010 LMT Released

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Rob Shillito, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Nice. Downloading. :)

2. Been waiting for this, thanks LMT!

3. I do not know about anyone else but I have been having some tough times with this mod. Whenever I launch a game using this mod I have to press enter multiple times to clear errors. I get in game and everything works fine though.

Now, when my friend or I host a server and try to join each other, we get a vehicle collision mismatch. We have both reinstalled the mod clean and same thing. I cannot see his car when he hosts, and he cannot see mine when I host. We also cannot see select AI cars.

Maybe someone has a solution for our problems.

4. Typical LMT mod imo. :)
    Wich is good and bad.
    As always the Cockpit and model are great next the sounds. But with every LMT mod i dont like the physics.
    Dont know what it is and its offcourse personal. Its not that its really bad its more if i look at the models and what they do with that. I never see the talent they have back in the physics wich is really a shame. I give it a 7.8/10. And if the physics where better i easily would had give it a 9. :)