DS-FX Graphics mod: PP Filters, Weathers & Reshade, with Indirect Lighting and Ambient Occusion!

Misc DS-FX Graphics mod: PP Filters, Weathers & Reshade, with Indirect Lighting and Ambient Occusion! 9.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just for in case, when I said “it's better to add these screenshots in filter's description”, I was talking about this pair of screenshots, they are very good.

It's Shurvision Flare with brightness fix & AO section, but, as you can see, in the second pair it's a mess. Also, I think, in the first pair it's not that good, but, to be honest, I just don't like SSAO that much. It's ok when it's very subtle, like, for example, in GTA V (but why spend so much perfomance on so subtle effect?); usually though it's just a black areas and borders around everything (like in Mafia 2), which is pretty noticeable and annoying.
I just noticed that the latest screenshot is not so cool, but on original cars that doesn't happen.

@x4fab
Hi, I've just updated the eye occlusion filter. I've updated to remove the dark spots. Wanna test it? Before updating I'd like to test it well :)
Now it's better, good job! But I still prefer to not using it. :)

dn2xI3Q.jpg

Im having an issue with the new update. The race doesnt start when I hit the start button if i have Sweetfx and reshade in the root folder. But once I remove them it works but the pp filters seem very dark.. Any idea how to fix this?

Oh, for the ppfilters dark, be sure to have installed correctly the weathers, and be CERTAIN of using the weathers of my mod (my weathers overwrite the original ones). I mean, DON'T use custom weathers except my ones. The ppfilters are dark because they're made to work with my weathers, that are brighter.

Piereligio updated DS-FX PP Filters & Weather with a new update entry:

HUGE update!

I noticed that occlusion and SweetFX don't work anymore, so I had to make again many things:
-Removed SweetFX (delete dxgi.dll, ReShade.fx, Sweet.fx, and SweetFX folder from your AC folder);
-Removed the occlusion filters;
-Redone totally eye and camera filters;
-Redone totally all the weathers;
-Tweaks in other system graphics files.
Check out the new screenshots! :D

Read the rest of this update entry...

Piereligio updated DS-FX Graphics mod: PP Filters & Weathers with a new update entry:

Redone all weathers and PP filters

-New PP Filters: now their dynamic range is way higher on the bright areas. The eye filter will almost never burn bright cars colors without sacrificing exposure. Camera filter burns colors more on purpose, since it's made to look as a camera.
-New weathers made to work well with the new PP filters.
Watch this example:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back