1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

"DRS not available now"???

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Alex McRacing, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Alex McRacing

Alex McRacing

Ratings:
    +21
    DRS isn't working on the F-Reiza or F-Extreme anywhere, a message comes up saying "DRS not available now". I would put this on the bug report thread, but I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue.

2. Snajjder

Snajjder

Ratings:
    +4
    Not working for me either. At least not in qualifying.

3. Alex McRacing

Alex McRacing

Ratings:
    +21
    well I've not tried it in the race yet, but in test day, practice and quali, it's not working

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,605
    It won´t work with All cars / All tracks, only in their specific series (and only in qualy and race).

5. AvastMcAlfred

AvastMcAlfred

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone work this problem out?Today I met this problem also....At the very first there will be an alert at left bottom corner:DRS is available now.Then you can open DRS,but now there's no this alert anymore....Help...

6. AvastMcAlfred

AvastMcAlfred

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Alex don't know are you there,seems like I solve this....And this is not a problem,I change the background(don't know how to call it,just the pic at the index page in game),change it into formula Reiza,then the DRS could open,no matter in test day,practice,etc.Finally I understand what the floor #3 said.