1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

"DRS not available now"???

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Alex McRacing, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Alex McRacing

Alex McRacing
    Premium Member

DRS isn't working on the F-Reiza or F-Extreme anywhere, a message comes up saying "DRS not available now". I would put this on the bug report thread, but I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue.

2. Not working for me either. At least not in qualifying.

3. Alex McRacing

Alex McRacing
    Premium Member

well I've not tried it in the race yet, but in test day, practice and quali, it's not working

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

It won´t work with All cars / All tracks, only in their specific series (and only in qualy and race).

5. Does anyone work this problem out?Today I met this problem also....At the very first there will be an alert at left bottom corner:DRS is available now.Then you can open DRS,but now there's no this alert anymore....Help...

6. Hey Alex don't know are you there,seems like I solve this....And this is not a problem,I change the background(don't know how to call it,just the pic at the index page in game),change it into formula Reiza,then the DRS could open,no matter in test day,practice,etc.Finally I understand what the floor #3 said.