Resource icon

Misc DRS Bahrain, estoril, imola, istanbul 2022-02-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
canois submitted a new resource:

DRS Bahrain, estoril, imola, istanbul - DRS modified

hi friends!!!

I come with more, drs zones and modifies, in bahrain I added more zone to the finish line so that it looks like the second zone, more current to the race, check if it looks good because I am using the 2013 f1 track because the 2014 one on my low-resource laptop, it's slow, so drs zones in estoril friends, I put two, on the finish line, and on the boomerang straight, in imola also two drs zones, see the images, and in istanbul I added the zone drs on the finish straight that...

Read more about this resource...

Hmm, I have a question, did you edit it manually through a file, or somehow managed to transfer it to Blender? If so, then in theory we have a chance to update the layout for tracks

Hmm, I have a question, did you edit it manually through a file, or somehow managed to transfer it to Blender? If so, then in theory we have a chance to update the layout for tracks
no, it was a totally manual job, first look for a map of the track, thanks that the track maps are well scaled, it helps a lot when you insert the coordinates in blender of the points that are in the triggers_pit file, which is where the coordinates of the drs detection zones and the drs zones are saved to activate it, there it was easy, because guided by them I knew where I had to place the track, but in the case of the imola and estoril tracks I used the coordinates of the entrance and exit of the pit, that's how I did it. I'm seeing if I can modify two curves that I think can be done, one is in Abu Dhabi and the other is in Imola as it currently is, I'll see if it can be done, because I think I've found the coordinates to re-edit them and instead of bending they go straight on, let's see Yes it is true and I am right. Cheers

great mod! although I tried to race at brands hatch and the DRS zones are messed up idk y

Btw can u do valencia as well? Cuz the 2021 cars handle differently and it felt like it opened more potential drs zones on the track idk if its just me or wut HAHAHA

Last edited:
great mod! although I tried to race at brands hatch and the DRS zones are messed up idk y

Btw can u do valencia as well? Cuz the 2021 cars handle differently and it felt like it opened more potential drs zones on the track idk if its just me or wut HAHAHA
I try the Brands areas and did not have a problem, I will review to see if I have to correct them

Fix in Istanbul rides in the pit.using the database editor.tick the mirror passage. or try another database. I have no problem in the pit

Fix in Istanbul rides in the pit.using the database editor.tick the mirror passage. or try another database. I have no problem in the pit
friend, I still don't understand what you want to tell me, you ask me to fix something, but I don't understand well when I translate it,

when I open istanbul, it loads me without problems, but when you go to race there are problems with the regulations on the track, because as it comes from another game there are things to correct that I don't know with what or how, the other thing is that in the pitlane, the cars when they come in to change tires it happens to me that they turn in the opposite direction and then they appear where you enter the pitlane and they get stuck there, if anyone has a solution it is what I would like to be able to play the track, because that circuit It's fantastic, it's fast and sinuous

Program ,,Ede databáse editor,,

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_163935.jpg
    IMG_20220222_163935.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 61
Program ,,Ede databáse editor,,
friend, explain to me what I have to identify in the image, because I really don't understand, I haven't understood anything you have sent me, sorry if I don't understand what you want to convey to me, please, explain to me better and more extensively what you want to do , if it is possible for me to help, to be able to explain, greetings

Can you fix the database file? Search the racedepartment website. discussion. .I would like to explain it but google translates what it wants. .Thanks for your mod.

Last edited:
Can you fix the database file? Search the racedepartment website. discussion. .I would like to explain it but google translates what it wants. .Thanks for your mod.
You're welcome friend, well, to work on the db I use the ego application: Ego Database Editor, but I have done few things, specifically the truth is that there is not much that I have been able to do, the most important thing is to have the time and patience to do it, why? because you have to try things, even sometimes the game will be closed due to values that you put that do not correspond to the correct range and things like that, these are some of the things that I have modified, I have changed the type of tire for the tracks, the aggressiveness and control of the runners, modified some tracks the grip in the sessions, I have removed circuits that are slow on the low-resource laptop that I have as a monaco, which is impossible and since the game is a little or quite slow, I think that That's why I don't make better times, because once I read that if the game runs even if it's a little slow, your times will never be as good as you want because the game's clock is guided by the PC clock and since the game runs slowly in some places affects your laps. something like that, but you also have to try and try because that way you know what each thing you modify in the db means for the result in the game, the other thing is that the language file plays a fundamental role because what is written in the db is called that file, that is, the variables of the db are loaded by that file that has a description and things like that, they must also be inside the frontend folder, well, greetings.

for me istanbul has a lot of problems, but today I don't know how to solve them, I wish I had the time to dedicate myself to it

Photo .What is the mouse arrow you have (J)? Try to download another Istanbul. Maybe someone solved your problems a long time ago. I'm already looking forward to the new 2022 car. Install Ferrari. Thanks.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back