rF2 DRM Revival @ Sachsenring 1967 - Wednesday June 8th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
pz15Y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM DRM
Mod: DRM Revival 1.1 (For those who have v1.0 you can patch to v1.1 HERE)
Track: Sachsenring 1967

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (1 Hour, Formation Lap + Rolling Start) (Read Note 3 for details)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. We recommend you read the manual beforehand which gives details about how to set up the game and the cars within the mod. English Manual German Manual

2. Do not over-rev the engine, particularly when in 1st gear, as this can easily lead to a blown engine.

3. This race will be a manual formation lap with a rolling start. This means that once the light goes green the leader gradually speeds up to around 120 km/h (75mph) and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line. The formation lap will count as part of the 1 hour race.

• Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]79[/signuplist]

I had to quit in before finishing the first lap :( I went off in a corner, lost a wheel and my engine caught fire but it kept running for some time (does anyone knows why this happened?) when i was arriving the last corner to enter the pits the died and i had to quit. Let's see if i can do better in the next one ;)

Gutted

Had a great qually, 2nd, leg played up so went back of grid for safteys sake............. Drove well at start, 24's went up to 3rd, damn leg played up on the brakes, FAIL!

Engine went, sorry guys

This mod is AWESOME! We need to get more ppl in the race next week, I will post up a frontpage jobbie and ged em in :)

Awesome times Tobo btw, you were flying!

Cheers all :)

I didn't fair much better.

Quali: 2 failed attempts and then was going well on my final lap, before crashing over the bridge and getting a puncture. Got it over the line but was down in 4th.

Race: Got overtaken by Chris all too easily then halfway around the lap, ran wide on entry to a fast corner and lost 2 more places. Picked up one when Erik crashed. Lap 2 and I outbraked myself into final corner and ended up going through pits. Lap 4 and after passing Brian's car, I went down the hill, took the right hander fine, but turned to tight for the left hander and hit a solid hedge, head-on. Lost the front left, the bonnet, engine was smoking but still running so dragged it back to the pits only for the mechanics to refuse to fix it so race over.

Thanks for Racing.

I did actually airborne the wrong way. The left side went into the air and then sideways and the left side landed before taking off and sending me into a roll.. yaaaaaaaay..
I really hope for more drivers on Le Mans next week.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back