rF2 DRM Revival @ Road Atlanta - Wednesday July 13th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
pz15Y.jpg

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM DRM
Mod:
DRM Revival 1.1 (For those who have v1.0 you can patch to v1.1 HERE)
Track:
Road Atlanta

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (1 Hour, Formation Lap + Rolling Start) (Read Note 3 for details)

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

We recommend you read the manual beforehand which gives details about how to set up the game and the cars within the mod. English Manual German Manual

Do not over-rev the engine, particularly when in 1st gear, as this can easily lead to a blown engine.

This race will be a manual formation lap with a rolling start. This means that once the light goes green the leader gradually speeds up to around 120 km/h (75mph) and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line. The formation lap will count as part of the 1 hour race.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]198[/signuplist]

Can someone assist me with the downloading of tracks. Everytime I click on a download link it says "invalid file id"
Really interested in at least taking part in a practice session with you guys, but i can't seem to get the file.

It seems to be an issue with my download manager at home, as the download is fine when I try to download it at work. I will disable download manager to get the file. Thanks.

Edit: What sort of lap times should I be looking at doing around here?

This was my first race in over 6 months. Really enjoyed even if i did come secont to last. :D
Had a couple of off track exscursions including one with just 1 min to go! had to do a whole lap with no front right corner. lol.
Thanks guys, i will be back next week but probably not in the Lancia.

Good racing.
Made abit to many mistakes but fun racing in the first 30 min and more tactical in the next. But saw Anders still hanging arround within 10 sec after 30 min so knew is gonna be tough to beat him. Made only a fuel stop. Got a run on Sergio because of it but still way out of reach of Anders. Shaved 10 seconds of it with driving on the limit. But still 18 sec at the end. Good job Anders. :)

Thx all and Adam. Cya next time.

Yea first half of the race i really was pushing hard not to loose to much . Second half of it was abit more comfortable i knew it would be difficult for Ivo to get 28 sec back if i stayed out off trouble. Great fun cya all next time.

Sry for the nudge Mike on s/f

Cheers all and thx to Adam and RD

Good race first.
with the pole with some distance from the second
Output pretty good, get it within 5 seconds until the second box I enter, I followed but something quiet because I had a few seconds away, my surprise is that BMW does not stop at the box and I did it stop in box or something that I lost the second position with Ivo had 7 seconds to go away, try Bring me but I cut her fault and squeezed a lot and it was impossible.
Very clean and enjoyable career.
He did not know the circuit and I really like quite so fast.

If I am not well understood is that using a translator ... Sorry.
Goodby

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years