• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars DRM Revival PART1 1.1

BMW M1 - BMW 320t - Ford Capri - Lancia Beta - Porche 935 - Toyota celica.

1. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    Folluto submitted a new resource:

DRM Revival - BMW M1 - BMW 320t - Ford Capri - Lancia Beta - Porche 935 - Toyota celica.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. rjlopatic

rjlopatic

Ratings:
    +0
    When I try to open it asked for disk in CD drive.

3. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    3 parts my friend

• Like Like x 1
  4. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    These cars run with 600º-720º degrees steeringwheel tour? They are not 900 degrees, right?

5. LoxIslay

LoxIslay

Ratings:
    +1
    Short Question about the FFB/Reel Feel: The FFB is pushing into the corner instead of having a force against. It's not inverted, but feels a bit weird. (sry for the bad english) Sry my mistake FFB is fine, messed up a line in the Real Feel!

Nice Conversion. The Steering should be up to 720. ;)

Thanks for the Work.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  6. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    ok 580-720? Test in "standard" upgrade,

7. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    There is an error I did not know and it is in AMD graphics cards the windshields look like this ....

[​IMG]

I'll solve it but I need someone who has an AMD graphics card

8. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    I'm going to make new suspensions, I do not like the fb when you're in a tight corner,will also remove the upgrades from the showroom so there are no problems with the ffb

• Like Like x 2
  9. Grazilian

Grazilian

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, thx for the effort to improve this mod. Quite a task for the original is almost flawless...
    I started with the BMW 320, but the view angle (tilt) is way too low. Don't know about the other vehicles yet.
    Secondly only the BMW shows up as opponents, none of the other cars....
    Which in the end made me install the other AMS conversion for now.

Cheers bro!

10. hexracer

hexracer

Ratings:
    +0
    I have Fury (amd). If i can help, tell me what i need to do.
    #EDIT. I just tried your mod. No error on BMW/Porsche or Lancia. But i did have a black front window on the Toyota.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  11. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    I'm already fixing the problem

The problem with AMD graphics cards are in the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri

12. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +532
    real potential but something seriously wrong with gear change and blowing engines.
    I use auto clutch and the engine revs just slam high when changing up gears and blows engine instantly.
    Do I have to lift every gear change?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  13. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    If you do not trogle raise ko,These cars were faster than a GROUP B,Should be faster to pass from first gear to third through second only pass 2 seconds ....
    sorry google traductor

14. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
  15. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +194
    I concur... In the past months I have been driving the (old) mod a lot and I think I blew one engine.
    After a few days now the counter is at five. I do believe there is something wrong here. No auto clutch though, but the gears seem to engage too slowly... Each time when upshifting...!?
    Oh, and when starting practice I get the remark that no opponents are chosen ? That's new for me, never had that question before...
    As far as view angle goes (tilt), I had to change that in all cars - again - after the update. It is like leaning forward too much (in cockpit view).

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  16. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    fov more hight o more low?

17. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +194
    It's like the seat needs to incline more backwards (for the M1 I changed the value from -0.030000 to +0.020000 iirc...)

18. CMGARAGE

CMGARAGE
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +193
    I think so.

@Sniper , @Fanapryde Re: the engines, what shift method are you using in the upgrades (via the showroom)? There's two settings; one for clutch users and another for sequential/auto clutch users. The latter adds a hard-coded clutch delay defined in the .hdv file for each car. If you apply throttle before the delay ends you'll end up smashing the limiter and this will eat in to your engine life.

I just did a simulated race distance (these cars ran 40 min races as far as I can tell) and my Porsche survived until the end, no problem. The base lifetime in the engine file is around 3 hours from what I can see. If there is a problem I'd hazard a guess it's with the 'LifetimeEngineRPM=' where the range seems very small.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Ratings:
    +47
    Please read this boy, wise words .....

20. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +532
    I am using the sequential/auto clutch. I see you must lift during each gear change, one missed lift and engine is on fire. This is impossible to drive for me if that's the case