Cars DRM Revival PART1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folluto

900grados.es
Folluto submitted a new resource:

DRM Revival - BMW M1 - BMW 320t - Ford Capri - Lancia Beta - Porche 935 - Toyota celica.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Shaders Updated
-All cameras reviesed Fov.
-Added new features for the differential, new IA parameters.
-Added native clutch plugin and new sounds to gearbox, (Need revision).
- All new physical features of AMS that does not have rFactor1.
-Added throttle pedal power regulator (Check).
- Made new motor life parameter (eye with accelerate in empty)
-Skins DX1 DX3 changed a DX5
-Suspensions corrected in...

Read more about this resource...

Short Question about the FFB/Reel Feel: The FFB is pushing into the corner instead of having a force against. It's not inverted, but feels a bit weird. (sry for the bad english) Sry my mistake FFB is fine, messed up a line in the Real Feel!

Nice Conversion. The Steering should be up to 720. ;)

Thanks for the Work.

Last edited:
Short Question about the FFB/Reel Feel: The FFB is pushing into the corner instead of having a force against. It's not inverted, but feels a bit weird. (sry for the bad english)

Despite that nice Conversion. The Steering should be up to 720. ;)
ok 580-720? Test in "standard" upgrade,

There is an error I did not know and it is in AMD graphics cards the windshields look like this ....

Screenshot6662.jpg

I'll solve it but I need someone who has an AMD graphics card

Hey, thx for the effort to improve this mod. Quite a task for the original is almost flawless...
I started with the BMW 320, but the view angle (tilt) is way too low. Don't know about the other vehicles yet.
Secondly only the BMW shows up as opponents, none of the other cars....
Which in the end made me install the other AMS conversion for now.

Cheers bro!

There is an error I did not know and it is in AMD graphics cards the windshields look like this ....
I'll solve it but I need someone who has an AMD graphics card

I have Fury (amd). If i can help, tell me what i need to do.
#EDIT. I just tried your mod. No error on BMW/Porsche or Lancia. But i did have a black front window on the Toyota.

Last edited:
Hey, thx for the effort to improve this mod. Quite a task for the original is almost flawless...
I started with the BMW 320, but the view angle (tilt) is way too low. Don't know about the other vehicles yet.
Secondly only the BMW shows up as opponents, none of the other cars....
Which in the end made me install the other AMS conversion for now.

Cheers bro!
I'm already fixing the problem

I have Fury (amd). If i can help, tell me what i need to do.
#EDIT. I just tried your mod. No error on BMW/Porsche or Lancia. But i did have a black front window on the Toyota.
The problem with AMD graphics cards are in the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri

real potential but something seriously wrong with gear change and blowing engines.
I use auto clutch and the engine revs just slam high when changing up gears and blows engine instantly.
Do I have to lift every gear change?

Last edited:
real potential but something seriously wrong with gear change and blowing engines.
I use auto clutch and the engine revs just slam high when changing up gears and blows engine instantly.
If you do not trogle raise ko,These cars were faster than a GROUP B,Should be faster to pass from first gear to third through second only pass 2 seconds ....
sorry google traductor

I concur... In the past months I have been driving the (old) mod a lot and I think I blew one engine.
After a few days now the counter is at five. I do believe there is something wrong here. No auto clutch though, but the gears seem to engage too slowly... Each time when upshifting...!?
Oh, and when starting practice I get the remark that no opponents are chosen ? That's new for me, never had that question before...
As far as view angle goes (tilt), I had to change that in all cars - again - after the update. It is like leaning forward too much (in cockpit view).

Last edited:

I think so.

I concur... In the past months I have been driving the (old) mod a lot and I think I blew one engine.
After a few days now the counter is at five. I do believe there is something wrong here. No auto clutch though, but the gears seem to engage too slowly... Each time when upshifting...!?

@Sniper , @Fanapryde Re: the engines, what shift method are you using in the upgrades (via the showroom)? There's two settings; one for clutch users and another for sequential/auto clutch users. The latter adds a hard-coded clutch delay defined in the .hdv file for each car. If you apply throttle before the delay ends you'll end up smashing the limiter and this will eat in to your engine life.

I just did a simulated race distance (these cars ran 40 min races as far as I can tell) and my Porsche survived until the end, no problem. The base lifetime in the engine file is around 3 hours from what I can see. If there is a problem I'd hazard a guess it's with the 'LifetimeEngineRPM=' where the range seems very small.

I think so.

@Sniper , @Fanapryde Re: the engines, what shift method are you using in the upgrades (via the showroom)? There's two settings; one for clutch users and another for sequential/auto clutch users. The latter adds a hard-coded clutch delay defined in the .hdv file for each car. If you apply throttle before the delay ends you'll end up smashing the limiter and this will eat in to your engine life.

I just did a simulated race distance (these cars ran 40 min races as far as I can tell) and my Porsche survived until the end, no problem. The base lifetime in the engine file is around 3 hours from what I can see. If there is a problem I'd hazard a guess it's with the 'LifetimeEngineRPM=' where the range seems very small.
Please read this boy, wise words .....

I am using the sequential/auto clutch. I see you must lift during each gear change, one missed lift and engine is on fire. This is impossible to drive for me if that's the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 113 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.5%