Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sellfy.jpg

The DRM Revival mod for Assetto Corsa is now available to purchase with discount.

With the kind permission of RaceDepartment, we can now post the link to our store for this resource, and as a thank you, we are offering 20% discount to all RaceDepartment premium members on the price of our car. You don't pay EUR 15,00 but only EUR 12,00 when you have an active premium membership.

20% Discount Promo Code
Grab the promo code for premium members here. Not a premium member yet? You can upgrade your account here.

Description
The work of this mod spanned over a period of more than 3 years. We developed internal standards for graphics, sounds und physics, but the previously simply "conversion" turned into a complete rebuild.

The vehicles date back to the years 1977 -1981 and could be driven in the former racing championship “Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft”, which was regulated by Group5 rules.At that time turbocharged cars where the measure of all things. No victory was possible without turbo engines. But the immense development costed a lot and of course the performance of the cars exploded and in the early 80`s the end of that era was near.

And now we will bring back these monsters and we proudly present our interpretation of the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft for Assetto Corsa.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your hard work for so many years to make this Assetto Corsa DRM Revival mod a reality!
You guys ROCK BIG TIME !!!

The DRM Revival mod was on my news list for years and every time when there was a little snippet of info released over the years it made me happy to see you guys working on it and I was looking forward to some day being able to race the Porsche 935 variants against their contemporary competition.

The moment you guys finally released the mod I RUNNING to the webshop, bought it, downloaded it, installed it and immediately raced with the Porsche 935 K3.

All the waiting and the very modest asking price for your hard work was absolutely worth it!

If you love this sport, you love this mod!

Just bought it, haven't tried it yet, but i'm sure it's awesome.

Just one question: I saw that here are just five downloads available for this. What happens after these five download? Do i have to buy it again or do i get additional downloads after some time?

Just one question: I saw that here are just five downloads available for this. What happens after these five download? Do i have to buy it again or do i get additional downloads after some time?
It's 5 downloads for the same version. Never encountered an issue with that, and I have many mods from Sellfy. Really, how many times do you need to download the same package? :)
Also, with every update, you're back to five again. It's a good idea to keep a copy somewhere offline though if you're worried.

These cars are not really my cup of tea but they seem high quality so I will probably buy them. I need to watch some videos on YT to make sure it's there graphically, especially the cockpits.

Regarding paid mods on RD, I have no problem with it. It's a shame though that teams like ASR Formula were chased away from here in the past for donationware... Life goes on and things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%