rF2 DRM Revival @ Nordschleife - Wednesday August 17th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It doesn't make sense though. People come to race, not just for a leisurely Sunday drive :p
Really ??? but why then we have only 9 finishers, more then half dnf from the start. It seems for some they loose interest after 30 min, looks to me more for a sunday drive then racing, :p yourself.

edit: And additional it makes sin, cause for example it´s a common rule in DTM where not stopped driver get a blue flag for already stopped, faster drivers. So, not so absurd to me.

If its a race for position you do just that "race".....if i get a blue flag i get well out of the way otherwise let battle commence :)

You really shouldnt flash your lights as all youre trying to do is put in guy in front off so he makes a mistake.

If its a race for position you do just that "race".....if i get a blue flag i get well out of the way otherwise let battle commence :)

You really shouldnt flash your lights as all youre trying to do is put in guy in front off so he makes a mistake.
Ok, no thing. After the lights that was what i did and how i sad i won´t do it (flashing lights) again :redface:. And i know the rule from DTM isn´t active here at RD, so it´s no law for racing. Hope it´s now from the table.

Have nice weekend guys

@ Eck Simpson Np mate your just defending your position was very fair and intense so thx for a good hard battle thats what we all wanted. Hard, close and fair battles hopely theres coming a League with this fabulously Mod.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back