rF2 DRM Revival @ Nordschleife - Wednesday August 17th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
pz15Y.jpg

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM DRM
Mod:
DRM Revival 1.1 (For those who have v1.0 you can patch to v1.1 HERE)
Track:
Nordschleife

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:50 GMT: Warm-up
19:55 GMT: Race (1 Hour, Formation Lap + Rolling Start) (Read Note 3 for details)

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

We recommend you read the manual beforehand which gives details about how to set up the game and the cars within the mod. English Manual German Manual

Do not over-rev the engine, particularly when in 1st gear, as this can easily lead to a blown engine.

This race will be a manual formation lap with a rolling start. The formation lap will consist of just the GP track. Therefore, instead of turning left onto the Nordschleife, we will turn right and head onto the Start/Finish straight. This means that once the light goes green the leader gradually speeds up to around 120 km/h (75mph) and drives at this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line. The formation lap will count as part of the 1 hour race.

4. To enter the pits, you will need to complete a whole lap of the Nordschleife before coming in. The pit entry can be found on the right as you rejoin the GP track pictured:

GRAB_049.jpg

5. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

6. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]339[/signuplist]

Due to the length of the track, Qualifying will be 20 minutes. You do not have to complete a lap of the Nordschleife on your outlap, as you can turn right at the end of the GP circuit. Please stay within the cones whilst doing so, as to avoid interfering with cars already on their hotlaps.

Please also read notes 3 and 4 for information about the formation lap (as it is different from other events) and pit entry.

Aww i really wanted to do this race since its 1 hour in nordschleife but after 1 year 8months and 22days of use my G25 has given up on me, the pedals were spiking on the throttle which has happened once before a few months ago so i took them apart again to clean the accelerator pot and now when i plug it in, instead of "spin right, spin left, centre " it goes spin "right...stop...spin left...stop...centre...oscillate a bit..." and now pedals and shifter wont work :(

RIP G25 25th December 2009 - 14th august 2011

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years