rFactor 2 Racing Club event
pz15Y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM DRM
Mod: DRM Revival 1.0
Track: Österreichring 1970

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (1 Hour, Formation Lap + Rolling Start) (Read Note 3 for details)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

1. We recommend you read the manual beforehand which gives details about how to set up the game and the cars within the mod. English Manual German Manual

2. Do not over-rev the engine, particularly when in 1st gear, as this can easily lead to a blown engine.

3. This race will be a manual formation lap with a rolling start. This means that once the light goes green the leader gradually speeds up to around 100 km/h (60mph) and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line. The formation lap will count as part of the 1 hour race.

• If you intend to race please copy and paste the sign up list and add your name to it. Do the same if you are pulling out but remove your name.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

Yes, put me in please.

great idea with the formation lap, this mod needs that!

1. Adam Eggbeer
2. Ryan Callan
3. Evan Madore
4. Toby Davis
5. David Miller
6. Antony Ciarrocchi
7.Daniel Ouff
8. Erik Tveit (Probably)
9. Hubert Smolders

So... Has anyone posted some lap times? I have finally chosen my car for the race, there really are only three viable choices if you want to be competitive. This is actually a very tricky track for such a simple layout. Should make for some spectacular wrecks.

in an hour long race, i think they can all be competitive.
The 320i for example, i was the only one with it on the grid last time, and it could follow top 4, if only i stayed error free on the eau rouge...
Like the pdf document says, they all have something good to offer. ;)

1. Adam Eggbeer
2. Ryan Callan
3. Evan Madore
4. Toby Davis
5. David Miller
6. Antony Ciarrocchi
7.Daniel Ouff
8. Erik Tveit (Probably)
9. Hubert Smolders
10. Jeff Dobbing
11.Magnus Dahlgren

So... Has anyone posted some lap times? I have finally chosen my car for the race, there really are only three viable choices if you want to be competitive.

In qualifying it will most likely be between 3 cars, however during the race, the 2 slower cars could make it through the race without stopping whereas the other 3 will have to stop.

1. Adam Eggbeer
2. Ryan Callan
3. Evan Madore
4. Toby Davis
5. David Miller
6. Antony Ciarrocchi
7.Daniel Ouff
8. Erik Tveit (Probably)
Hubert Smolders
10. Jeff Dobbing
11.Magnus Dahlgren
12.Ross McGregor (maybe)

Good to see it's a rolling start, helps minimise the chances of cooking the engine as well as any incidents caused by 'erratic' starts!

Sure we may have to stop, the pit speed is outrageously quick though. A good stop gets you in and out pretty quick.

I am 2ish seconds off your pace in the M1 Toby. If I really pushed, I am sure I can get that down. I think I am going to have a go with some other cars.

Really looking forward to this race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years