---------------------------------------------------
Qualifying 2: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 2: 25 mins, standing start
---------------------------------------------------

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (Download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

Extra Notes

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below:

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,
Sign-up list (max 30):
  1. - Thijmen Nabuurs
  2. - Scott Woodwiss
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
Reserves
  1. -
  2. -

Sign me in

(my name on rfactor is thijmen naboors)

Sorry to have to tell you this Thijmen, but you in game name and your forum name must be exactly the same.
Please start a new profile, (or edit your name in game if you can).
I know its a bit of a hassle but its needed for things behind the senes, all to do with stat tracking and points allocation and other things i dont understand!

Sorry to have to tell you this Thijmen, but you in game name and your forum name must be exactly the same.
Please start a new profile, (or edit your name in game if you can).
I know its a bit of a hassle but its needed for things behind the senes, all to do with stat tracking and points allocation and other things i dont understand!

oke,

but can you sign me out for this race i,m not home at that time

Sorry Scott, I hadnt noticed your question, been horizontal for a few hours due to my back being a swine.
As for now, were still using version 2.0, i havent had a look at the new update yet, and as were still trying to get this club off the ground, its what were sticking with for now.
Sorry if thats too much of a problem for you, but theres not a lot of interest atm, but if we get a few more people playing regular, then we might extend into the addons too.

A great mod, but like most rfactor mods, there are just too many variables to deal with online: track mismatches; patch mismatches etc. I always go for the latest vs of mods/tracks just to get on the most servers most of the time. This deserves to be a full grid, but the curse of endless versions and configurations leaves you having to cherry pick where you race. if/when you jump to 2B, I'll try and join in.

The is why we provide a link to the versions that are installed on the server, to avoid mismatches.

It is a huge drain on resources to keep te-uploading full size mods - in fact I am paying myself to host the files on mediafire until the RD storage is up and running.

If someone can provide me a decent link to patch for version 2b I will happily upload that too, but not the whole mod as there isn't disk space at the moment.

Unfortunately, although version 2.0b (2.02) doesn't change any game files (that cause mismatch) it is a complete change in the way the texturtes are used (Shaders instead of alpha channels). This means its a complete download, for the mod atm.

But, because there are no file changes or updates, if you've installed v2.0b, revert to the v2.0a rFm file. You'll get on the server without mismatch. (remember to retain (back up) your v2.0b rFm, if/when the server is updated, you just change it back.)

I've done it, elsewhere.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years