1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Driving views at an angle

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by William Wester, May 13, 2014.

1. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I haven't raced Race07 in quite some time, not since before my latest triple screen setup (5812 x1080) but all of the driving cameras, except from the swingman view, are at an angle. In the screenshots below, I am doing nothing but switching driving cameras.

Swingman view:
    upload_2014-5-12_21-33-27.png
    Cockpit view:
    upload_2014-5-12_21-33-53.png
    Hood view:
    upload_2014-5-12_21-34-24.png

Anyone have an idea what could be wrong and how to correct?

Thanks

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I just realized the driving views are messed up when my Thrustmaster TX is connected. Switched to an Xbox controller and the driving cameras were fine. I wonder why the TX wheel is causing this anomaly and/or it can be fixed.

3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Certainly is a strange one! I have had problems before when the XBOX controller and G27 are being used at the same time but nothing like a skewed screen as you have? Have you come across anything like this before @Andi Goodwin ?

4. It looks like the look to left button is stuck.

Do you have the look to left button assigned to a button on your wheel? If so, un-assign that button and check again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I had this problem with GTR 2. It worked fine on Race 07, but would skew to the left on GTR 2. I overcame this by using mouse view to move the view back to the front when leaving the garage. I haven't used GTR 2 in a long time to see if the problem is still there, this problem sort of put me off.

6. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Thanks, I did un-map all buttons except a couple and that corrected the problem. I didn't take the time to isolate which on was causing the problem but all button check fine in the Windows controller properties utility and not problems in other games. At least now I know where to look if it happens again.