F1 2010 Driving Lag!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello evryone, I just got my F1 2010 yesterday and I was facing some lag when I was driving. Not visual lag but lag in the actual driving. When ever I press on the throuttle it takes about 0.5s to 1s for the car to actualy start accelerating and the same goes for braking, shifting gears up or down turning the wheel or using the buttons on my wheel to change different things.

I was recommended to change sound to software which improved the lag but there still is lag which really affect my driving and my experience with F1 2010. I use a G27 btw for those who wonder.

So please help me by posting a solution to this problem.

Are you using any assists? For example, if you put too much throttle on the exit of the turn, TC (on full) would not give it to you due to the fact that it will prevent a skid.

But if you had this problem to each action wich you do with your steering wheel, then the problem is in the driver, i think. Also, try to change sound not for "software" but for "rapture 3d" or "hardware" if you could.

hallo to everyone, this is my first post here in rd, and i like this forum alot ,
To your Question ,i had the same issue, on my pc it helped ,that i swapt the USB port ,i had the Wheel connected to the front ports,
witch were slower ( my guess) the the back ones,helped me,try it.

hallo to everyone, this is my first post here in rd, and i like this forum alot ,
To your Question ,i had the same issue, on my pc it helped ,that i swapt the USB port ,i had the Wheel connected to the front ports,
witch were slower ( my guess) the the back ones,helped me,try it.

I belive you have a stationery PC, I have a laptop so there is only 2 ports from the right side.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back