1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Driving Force GT with Automobilista

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Erik Springelkamp, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Erik Springelkamp

Erik Springelkamp
    Premium

Ratings:
    +137
    I haven't used my sim-equipment for almost a year, but today I mounted my wheel and computer in my hobby room again.

Lots of problems of course.
    - Windows 10 update had replaced my Logitech drivers with a newer version that doesn't support the wheel
    - Windows 10 update had replaced my NVidia drivers by generic MicroSoft Drivers

So I removed the Logitech software, installed the correct driver. Fortunately all the old program profiles were still there.
    I installed the newest NVidia drivers.
    I updated CrewChief.
    Steam downloaded 10GB upgrades for RaceRoom, Automobilista and rFactor2.

Now I can race with RaceRoom, but Automobilista doesn't react to my wheel and pedals.
    I think I have to start the Logitech software before starting Automobilista (or is that only for rFactor2).

Anybody an idea what I might have forgotten to do?
    Last year everything was running all right with this hardware.

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +523
    download profiler from logitech page (your wheel support page) and graphic drivers from nVidia page you are good to go..

3. Erik Springelkamp

Erik Springelkamp
    Premium

Ratings:
    +137
    I have the correct Logitech driver installer already on my desktop, because this MS override has happened before, and I have already downloaded and installed the NVidia drivers.

But somehow I had to reassign all the axes and buttons to my in-game controller profile, although the old profile that I made still existed; it just didn't work when I loaded it.

But now I have driven my Mini around the Cordoba circuit for a few laps, and technically everything seems to work (except my driving skills).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hal Burns

Hal Burns

Ratings:
    +83
    I have a DFGT and really enjoy the driving feel in AMS. Have fun!