Driving Force GT with Automobilista

I haven't used my sim-equipment for almost a year, but today I mounted my wheel and computer in my hobby room again.

Lots of problems of course.
- Windows 10 update had replaced my Logitech drivers with a newer version that doesn't support the wheel
- Windows 10 update had replaced my NVidia drivers by generic MicroSoft Drivers

So I removed the Logitech software, installed the correct driver. Fortunately all the old program profiles were still there.
I installed the newest NVidia drivers.
I updated CrewChief.
Steam downloaded 10GB upgrades for RaceRoom, Automobilista and rFactor2.

Now I can race with RaceRoom, but Automobilista doesn't react to my wheel and pedals.
I think I have to start the Logitech software before starting Automobilista (or is that only for rFactor2).

Anybody an idea what I might have forgotten to do?
Last year everything was running all right with this hardware.

download profiler from logitech page (your wheel support page) and graphic drivers from nVidia page you are good to go..

I have the correct Logitech driver installer already on my desktop, because this MS override has happened before, and I have already downloaded and installed the NVidia drivers.

But somehow I had to reassign all the axes and buttons to my in-game controller profile, although the old profile that I made still existed; it just didn't work when I loaded it.

But now I have driven my Mini around the Cordoba circuit for a few laps, and technically everything seems to work (except my driving skills).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back