1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Driving Force GT soft clicking issue

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by SunBro, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Hello all. I really wouldn't want my first post to be a negative one but oh well...

So after dwelling with sim racers via xbox 360 gamepad for months, i bit the bullet and got a dfgt(and those f*****s and expensive in turkey). The build, the ffb it's all great but it's been 4 hours since i unboxed it and drove it with nk pro and all(i mean all, including r3e) simbin titles.

Here's the problem. When i first unboxed it, the wheel softly clicked at a certain angle. I thought it would go away but after using it for 3/3.5 hours, the issue is still there. It's so annoying... Seeing that i just received it today, do you think i should send it back to logitech asap and get a new one or is this a common thing? Here are the angles it clicks at

[​IMG]

Help a sad noob out :(

Oh i forgot to add i've tried every single possible setting under the sun. But like i said, the click is there even when it is not connected to the pc.