1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driving Force GT soft clicking issue

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by SunBro, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Hello all. I really wouldn't want my first post to be a negative one but oh well...

So after dwelling with sim racers via xbox 360 gamepad for months, i bit the bullet and got a dfgt(and those f*****s and expensive in turkey). The build, the ffb it's all great but it's been 4 hours since i unboxed it and drove it with nk pro and all(i mean all, including r3e) simbin titles.

Here's the problem. When i first unboxed it, the wheel softly clicked at a certain angle. I thought it would go away but after using it for 3/3.5 hours, the issue is still there. It's so annoying... Seeing that i just received it today, do you think i should send it back to logitech asap and get a new one or is this a common thing? Here are the angles it clicks at

Help a sad noob out :(

Oh i forgot to add i've tried every single possible setting under the sun. But like i said, the click is there even when it is not connected to the pc.